Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Andal Jn to Gidhaur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Andal Jn to Gidhaur is Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Andal Jn to Gidhaur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which travels a distance of 191 kms in just 4 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Andal Jn to Gidhaur is Howrah Mokama Fast Passenger (53049) which travels a distance of 191 kms in 5 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Andal Jn to Gidhaur is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13007) which reaches Gidhaur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Andal Jn to Gidhaur is Sealdah Sitamarhi Express (13123) which reaches Gidhaur with an average delay of over 12 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.