No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Anantapur to Penukonda can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Anantapur to Penukonda is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Anantapur to Penukonda is Kacheguda Mysuru SF Express (12785) which travels a distance of 75 kms in just 1 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Anantapur to Penukonda is Udyan Express (11301) which travels a distance of 87 kms in 2 hrs 49 mints. The most punctual train from Anantapur to Penukonda is Karnataka Express (12628) which reaches Penukonda with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Anantapur to Penukonda is Udyan Express (11301) which reaches Penukonda with an average delay of over 3 hrs.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.