close
swap_horiz
close

Delhi to Jaynagar trains

04034
Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Special
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
23 hr 35 min
JYG ()
Jaynagar
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
04042
Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar AC Special Fare Special
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
23 hr 35 min
JYG ()
Jaynagar
3A
N/A
04092
New Delhi Jaynagar Special
NDLS ()
New Delhi
25 hr 55 min
JYG ()
Jaynagar
SL
N/A
12436
Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express
ANVT ()
Anand Vihar Trm
20 hr 40 min
JYG ()
Jaynagar
3A
₹ 980
12562
Swatantrata Senani Express
NDLS ()
New Delhi
22 hr 45 min
JYG ()
Jaynagar
SL
₹ 555
14650
Saryu Yamuna Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
27 hr 50 min
JYG ()
Jaynagar
SL
₹ 520
14674
Shaheed Express
DLI ()
Old Delhi
27 hr 50 min
JYG ()
Jaynagar
SL
₹ 520
info

Delhi to Jaynagar train time table

Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar AC Special Fare Special (04042) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at taking a total of 23 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1214 kms. Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at taking a total of 22 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1235 kms. Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at taking a total of 27 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1223 kms. Shaheed Express (14674) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at taking a total of 27 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1206 kms.
info

Delhi to Jaynagar train Seat Availability

In Swatantrata Senani Express (12562), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL194/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Saryu Yamuna Express (14650), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL43/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Jaynagar train Fare

Fare for trains from Delhi to Jaynagar is Rs 3630 in First AC (1A), Rs 290 in None (GN), Rs 980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2575 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Delhi to Jaynagar train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Delhi to Jaynagar - Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12436).

Delhi to Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12436) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at . Delhi to Jaynagar garib-rath fare is Rs.980 in Third AC for this train. NDLS DBRT Rajdhani is a bi-weekly train connecting New Delhi to Dibrugarh Town. This Rajdhani takes maximum time to reach destination compared to other two Rajdhanis on the same route.

info

Delhi to Jaynagar Swatantrata Senani Express 12562

Delhi to Jaynagar Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at . Delhi to Jaynagar train fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.310 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Swatantrata Senani Express (12562), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL39/WL19 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL194/WL89 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Jaynagar Shaheed Express 14674

Delhi to Jaynagar Shaheed Express (14674) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at . Delhi to Jaynagar train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1410 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Delhi to Jaynagar Saryu Yamuna Express 14650

Delhi to Jaynagar Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) departs from Old Delhi station (DLI) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at . Delhi to Jaynagar train fare is Rs.290 in None, Rs.1410 in Third AC, Rs.2050 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train. In Saryu Yamuna Express (14650), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL21/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL43/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 66% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Delhi to Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar AC Special Fare Special 04042

Delhi to Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar AC Special Fare Special (04042) departs from Anand Vihar Trm station (ANVT) at and arrives Jaynagar station (JYG) at .
info

Delhi to Jaynagar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Delhi to Jaynagar is Anand Vihar Terminal Jaynagar Garib Rath Express (12436) which travels a distance of 1252 kms in just 20 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Delhi to Jaynagar is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which travels a distance of 1223 kms in 27 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Delhi to Jaynagar is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which reaches Jaynagar with an average delay of just 1 hrs 16 mints. The most delayed train from Delhi to Jaynagar is Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) which reaches Jaynagar with an average delay of over 2 hrs 35 mints.
info

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.