Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Anand Jn to Nagaur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Anand Jn to Nagaur is Rs 785 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2465 in First AC (1A), Rs 1415 in Second AC (2A), Rs 360 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 195 in None (GN) and Rs 980 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1005 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1835 in Second AC (2A), Rs 460 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Anand Jn to Nagaur is Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express (22474) which travels a distance of 681 kms in just 12 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Anand Jn to Nagaur is Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express (22476) which travels a distance of 680 kms in 15 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Anand Jn to Nagaur is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Express (16312) which reaches Nagaur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Anand Jn to Nagaur is Ranakpur Express (14708) which reaches Nagaur with an average delay of over 58 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.