Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Anand Jn to Merta Road Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Anand Jn to Merta Road Jn is Rs 745 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2335 in First AC (1A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 340 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 180 in None (GN) and Rs 935 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 955 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1250 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Anand Jn to Merta Road Jn is Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express (22474) which travels a distance of 623 kms in just 11 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Anand Jn to Merta Road Jn is Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express (22476) which travels a distance of 624 kms in 13 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Anand Jn to Merta Road Jn is Kochuveli Shri Ganganagar Express (16312) which reaches Merta Road Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Anand Jn to Merta Road Jn is Hazur Sahib Nanded Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express (17623) which reaches Merta Road Jn with an average delay of over 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.