Hide Fare
Show Fare

Anand Jn to Jodhpur trains

Thu, October 25
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC
Valsad Jodhpur Weekly Express
19055


ANND


JU
12:24
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Hazur Sahib Nanded Shri Ganganagar Weekly Express
17623


ANND


JU
11:54
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davanagere)
16508


ANND


JU
11:25
- - W - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
KSR Bengaluru Bhagat Ki Kothi Express (Via Guntakal)
16534


ANND


BGKT
11:20
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Pune Bhagat Ki Kothi Express
11090


ANND


BGKT
10:48
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Yesvantpur Bikaner Express
16587


ANND


JU
10:20
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express
22498


ANND


JU
09:49
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express
19027


ANND


JU
10:10
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai Bandra (T.) Hisar Weekly SF Express
22915


ANND


JU
10:13
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Suryanagari SF Express
12480


ANND


JU
10:40
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL6/WL4
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL14/WL8
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL41/WL33
42%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
Dadar Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi)
12490


ANND


JU
10:41
- - W - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Mumbai Bandra Terminus Bikaner SF Express
22474


ANND


JU
10:21
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express
22931


ANND


JU
10:21
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Ranakpur Express
14708


ANND


JU
11:08
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL1/WL1
75%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL11/WL10
61%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
RLWL43/WL33
39%
Trends
checked 22 hrs ago
--
Coimbatore Hisar AC SF Express
22476


ANND


JU
11:37
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question
What is Yuva qouta?
Hello @yogesh_tripathi The Yuva quota is basically a quota for unemployed persons in the age group of 18 to 45 years. Yuva quota is applicable for Yuva Trains only, you must have heard of these trai…
Solved
792 views
  
1 reply

Anand Jn to Jodhpur train time table

Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at taking a total of 10 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Dadar Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi) (12490) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at taking a total of 10 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 548 kms. Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at taking a total of 11 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at taking a total of 10 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. KSR Bengaluru Bhagat Ki Kothi Express (Via Guntakal) (16534) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Bhagat Ki Kothi station (BGKT) at taking a total of 11 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 517 kms.

Anand Jn to Jodhpur train Seat Availability

In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL41/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL43/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Anand Jn to Jodhpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Anand Jn to Jodhpur is Rs 660 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1975 in First AC (1A), Rs 1180 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 825 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 840 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1140 in Third AC (3A).

Anand Jn to Jodhpur train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Anand Jn to Jodhpur - Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express (22498).

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express (22498) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at . Anand Jn to Jodhpur humsafar fare is Rs.1435 in Third AC for this train.

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Suryanagari SF Express 12480

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Suryanagari SF Express (12480) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at . Anand Jn to Jodhpur train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Suryanagari SF Express (12480), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL41/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 42% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Dadar Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi) 12490

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Dadar Bikaner SF Express (via Bhildi) (12490) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at . Anand Jn to Jodhpur train fare is Rs.900 in Third AC, Rs.1270 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Ranakpur Express 14708

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Ranakpur Express (14708) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at . Anand Jn to Jodhpur train fare is Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Ranakpur Express (14708), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 75% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL43/WL33 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express 22931

Anand Jn to Jodhpur Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Jodhpur Jn station (JU) at . Anand Jn to Jodhpur train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train.

Anand Jn to Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Bhagat Ki Kothi Express (Via Guntakal) 16534

Anand Jn to Jodhpur KSR Bengaluru Bhagat Ki Kothi Express (Via Guntakal) (16534) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Bhagat Ki Kothi station (BGKT) at . Anand Jn to Jodhpur train fare is Rs.1975 in First AC, Rs.825 in Third AC, Rs.1180 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.

Anand Jn to Jodhpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Anand Jn to Jodhpur is Tiruchchirappalli Shri Ganganagar HumSafar Express (22498) which travels a distance of 520 kms in just 9 hrs 49 mints. The slowest train from Anand Jn to Jodhpur is Valsad Jodhpur Weekly Express (19055) which travels a distance of 521 kms in 12 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Anand Jn to Jodhpur is Suryanagari SF Express (12480) which reaches Jodhpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Anand Jn to Jodhpur is Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931) which reaches Jodhpur Jn with an average delay of over 51 mints.

About Jodhpur

Jodhpur is the second largest city in the Indian state of Rajasthan and officially the second metropolitan city of the state. It is called the Blue City due to blue colored houses around the Mehrangarh Fort. The blue hue is due to the caste system, where Brahmins took to painting their houses blue, which would differentiate them from the rest of the population. However, the rest of the population followed them and today the city seems to have the sky on their land. It is also called the Sun City due to its bright and sunny weather all months round. It was founded by a Rajput chief of the Rathode clan, Rao Jodha, in 1459 who conquered the surrounding territories. The city became an internal part of the state of Marwar. The inhabitants were called Marwaris, who are still known as a business-based community. Jodhpur Airport (JDH) is a civil enclave airport in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India. It shares its airside with the Jodhpur Air Base of the Indian Air Force. The main attractions in Jodhpur include Jaswant Thada, Ghanta Ghar, Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace and many beautiful lakes and temples. Mehrangarh Fort, which rises 400 feet above the landscape, is one of the most magnificent buildings of India. The Marwar festival and the Nagaur festival are the popular festivals of Jodhpur. They show the zealous spirit of locals with a fusion of Rajputanas and Mughals. Once Jodhpur became part of Indian Republic, the king retired in his palace called Umaid Bhawan Palace. This was later turned into a heritage hotel meant for the classiest and most expensive weddings of the world. Elizabeth Hurley's wedding with Arun Nayar happened here which cost them 7 million dollars. Many finger-licking dishes have originated from Jodhpur which include the tasty mawa ki kochori, mirchi vada, makhaniya lassi, dal bati churma, gatte ki sabzi, aate ka halwa, bajre ka sagra and many others. You cannot miss the traditional and tasty deserts which include malpua, motichur ke laddu, besan ki barfi, thorr, ghevar and gulab jamun. Jodhpur has 2 railway stations - Jodhpur Jn (JU) and Bhagat Ki Kothi (BGKT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.