Nathdwara Okha Express (19576) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Dwarka station (DWK) at taking a total of 10 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 534 kms.
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Anand Jn to Dwarka can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Anand Jn to Dwarka is Rs 2025 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1210 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 310 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL).
Anand Jn to Dwarka Nathdwara Okha Express (19576) departs from Anand Jn station (ANND) at and arrives Dwarka station (DWK) at . Anand Jn to Dwarka train fare is Rs.845 in Third AC, Rs.1210 in Second AC and Rs.310 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Anand Jn to Dwarka is Tuticorin Okha Vivek Express (19567) which travels a distance of 534 kms in just 9 hrs 52 mints. The slowest train from Anand Jn to Dwarka is Howrah Okha Link SF Express (12906) which travels a distance of 534 kms in 11 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Anand Jn to Dwarka is Gorakhpur Okha Express (15045) which reaches Dwarka with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Anand Jn to Dwarka is Varanasi Okha SF Express (22970) which reaches Dwarka with an average delay of over 1 hrs 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.