Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Anand Jn to Churu can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Anand Jn to Churu is Rs 3185 in First AC (1A), Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1185 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1530 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Anand Jn to Churu is Bandra Terminus Hisar Weekly SF Express (22915) which travels a distance of 862 kms in just 15 hrs 54 mints. The slowest train from Anand Jn to Churu is Amrapur Aravali Express (19707) which travels a distance of 891 kms in 21 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Anand Jn to Churu is Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express (19027) which reaches Churu with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Anand Jn to Churu is Bandra Terminus Jammu Tawi Vivek Express (19027) which reaches Churu with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.