Amroha to Delhi Kishanganj train Seat Availability & Fare
Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Amroha to Delhi - PURNAGIRI JANST (12035).
Amroha to Delhi PURNAGIRI JANST (12035) departs from Amroha station (AMRO) at and arrives Old Delhi station (DLI) at . Amroha to Delhi jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.335 in Chair Car and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train.
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Amroha to Delhi - UTR SMPRK K EXP (15036) and RMR DLI LINK EX (25036).
Amroha to Delhi UTR SMPRK K EXP (15036) departs from Amroha station (AMRO) at and arrives Old Delhi station (DLI) at . Amroha to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.265 in Chair Car and Rs.75 in Second Seater for this train.
Amroha to Delhi RMR DLI LINK EX (25036) departs from Amroha station (AMRO) at and arrives Old Delhi station (DLI) at . Amroha to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.265 in Chair Car and Rs.75 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.