Hide Fare
Show Fare

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn trains

Mon, February 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Paschim SF Express
12926


ASR


RTM
19:50
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
GNWL37/WL15
72%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL112/WL44
50%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
GNWL300/WL197
18%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
Golden Temple Mail
12904


ASR


RTM
21:30
M T W T F S S
PQWL6/WL2
77%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL41/WL30
64%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL93/WL60
56%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago
PQWL210/WL143
42%
Trends
checked 7 hrs ago

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn train time table

Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 21 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1240 kms. Paschim SF Express (12926) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at taking a total of 19 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1181 kms.

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn train Seat Availability

In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL141/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Paschim SF Express (12926), seat availability status is GNWL36/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL186/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Amritsar to Ratlam Jn is Rs 3540 in First AC (1A), Rs 1435 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1840 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2595 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 690 in Sleeper (SL).

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn Golden Temple Mail 12904

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Amritsar to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL25/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL55/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL141/WL113 in Sleeper (SL) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn Paschim SF Express 12926

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn Paschim SF Express (12926) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Ratlam Jn station (RTM) at . Amritsar to Ratlam Jn train fare is Rs.3540 in First AC, Rs.1435 in Third AC, Rs.2070 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim SF Express (12926), seat availability status is GNWL36/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL64/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL186/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Ratlam Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Amritsar to Ratlam Jn is Paschim SF Express (12926) which travels a distance of 1181 kms in just 19 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Amritsar to Ratlam Jn is Golden Temple Mail (12904) which travels a distance of 1240 kms in 21 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Amritsar to Ratlam Jn is Golden Temple Mail (12904) which reaches Ratlam Jn with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Amritsar to Ratlam Jn is Paschim SF Express (12926) which reaches Ratlam Jn with an average delay of over 30 mints.

About Amritsar

Amritsar is the holy city located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab. The city is situated 456 km north-west of Delhi, the national capital. This city shares the border (Wagah Border) with Pakistan. Pakistan's closest city to Amritsar is Lahore. It is the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. Amritsar is famous for Golden temple also known as Harmandir Sahib. This important Sikh shrine attracts 100,000 visitors on weekdays. Amritsar is a food rich city. Amritsar is synonymous with Kulchas, the maida bread baked in a tandoor. Located beside the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border, the All India Famous Kulcha (yeah that's the name!) is a must-visit place to have the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed kulcha. Another famous foodie joint in the city is Kesar Da Dhaba which is located at Chowk Passian, a 10-minute walk from the Golden Temple. It is nothing short of an epicure's paradise. They serve the best maa ki daal, delicious lachcha paratha, palak paneer and the smoky baigan bharta. The city lies on the Grand Trunk Road which connects Delhi to Amritsar till Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar also has an International Airport named Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. Amritsar railway station is the main terminus. The Samjhauta Express runs from Delhi through Amritsar to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar has 1 railway station - Amritsar Jn (ASR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.