Hide Fare
Show Fare

Amritsar to Meerut City train seat availability & fare

Thu, May 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Chhattisgarh Express
18238


ASR


MTC
10:00
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Golden Temple Mail
12904


ASR


MTC
07:45
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL3
50%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL51/WL26
35%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL126/WL73
23%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL244/WL139
38%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Amritsar Indore Express
19326


ASR


MTC
08:06
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Amritsar to Meerut City train time table

Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at taking a total of 7 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 444 kms. Chhattisgarh Express (18238) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at taking a total of 10 hrs to cover the distance of 444 kms. Amritsar Indore Express (19326) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at taking a total of 8 hrs 6 mints to cover the distance of 444 kms.

Amritsar to Meerut City train Seat Availability

In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in First AC (1A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL69/WL40 in Second AC (2A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL143/WL106 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL252/WL168 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Meerut City train Fare

Fare for trains from Amritsar to Meerut City is Rs 1715 in First AC (1A), Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 710 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1015 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Amritsar to Meerut City Golden Temple Mail 12904

Amritsar to Meerut City Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . Amritsar to Meerut City train fare is Rs.1795 in First AC, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in First AC (1A) with 48% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL69/WL40 in Second AC (2A) with 30% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL143/WL106 in Third AC (3A) with 22% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL252/WL168 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Meerut City Amritsar Indore Express 19326

Amritsar to Meerut City Amritsar Indore Express (19326) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . Amritsar to Meerut City train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.

Amritsar to Meerut City Chhattisgarh Express 18238

Amritsar to Meerut City Chhattisgarh Express (18238) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . Amritsar to Meerut City train fare is Rs.1715 in First AC, Rs.140 in None, Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.

About Amritsar

Amritsar is the holy city located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab. The city is situated 456 km north-west of Delhi, the national capital. This city shares the border (Wagah Border) with Pakistan. Pakistan's closest city to Amritsar is Lahore. It is the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. Amritsar is famous for Golden temple also known as Harmandir Sahib. This important Sikh shrine attracts 100,000 visitors on weekdays. Amritsar is a food rich city. Amritsar is synonymous with Kulchas, the maida bread baked in a tandoor. Located beside the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border, the All India Famous Kulcha (yeah that's the name!) is a must-visit place to have the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed kulcha. Another famous foodie joint in the city is Kesar Da Dhaba which is located at Chowk Passian, a 10-minute walk from the Golden Temple. It is nothing short of an epicure's paradise. They serve the best maa ki daal, delicious lachcha paratha, palak paneer and the smoky baigan bharta. The city lies on the Grand Trunk Road which connects Delhi to Amritsar till Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar also has an International Airport named Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. Amritsar railway station is the main terminus. The Samjhauta Express runs from Delhi through Amritsar to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar has 1 railway station - Amritsar Jn (ASR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.