Hide Fare
Show Fare

Amritsar to Kiul Jn trains

Mon, February 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Akal Takht Express
12318


ASR


KIUL
26:23
- T - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Amritsar Howrah Express
13050


ASR


KIUL
33:40
M T W T F S S
--
--
GNWL14/WL11
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL125/WL76
28%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail
13006


ASR


KIUL
28:54
M T W T F S S
GNWL4/WL4
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL29/WL17
61%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL53/WL27
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL249/WL170
8%
Trends
checked 1 day ago

Amritsar to Kiul Jn train time table

Akal Takht Express (12318) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at taking a total of 26 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 1484 kms. Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at taking a total of 28 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 1503 kms. Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at taking a total of 33 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1503 kms.

Amritsar to Kiul Jn train Seat Availability

In Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL249/WL170 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amritsar Howrah Express (13050), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL125/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Kiul Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Amritsar to Kiul Jn is Rs 4040 in First AC (1A), Rs 335 in None (GN), Rs 1605 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2350 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 595 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2025 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 765 in Sleeper (SL).

Amritsar to Kiul Jn Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail 13006

Amritsar to Kiul Jn Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at . Amritsar to Kiul Jn train fare is Rs.4040 in First AC, Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2350 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL53/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL249/WL170 in Sleeper (SL) with 8% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Kiul Jn Akal Takht Express 12318

Amritsar to Kiul Jn Akal Takht Express (12318) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at . Amritsar to Kiul Jn train fare is Rs.4075 in First AC, Rs.1635 in Third AC, Rs.2375 in Second AC and Rs.620 in Sleeper for this train.

Amritsar to Kiul Jn Amritsar Howrah Express 13050

Amritsar to Kiul Jn Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Kiul Jn station (KIUL) at . Amritsar to Kiul Jn train fare is Rs.335 in None, Rs.1605 in Third AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Amritsar Howrah Express (13050), seat availability status is GNWL14/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL125/WL76 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Kiul Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Amritsar to Kiul Jn is Akal Takht Express (12318) which travels a distance of 1484 kms in just 26 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Amritsar to Kiul Jn is Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) which travels a distance of 1503 kms in 33 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Amritsar to Kiul Jn is Amritsar Howrah Express (13050) which reaches Kiul Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Amritsar to Kiul Jn is Amritsar Howrah (Punjab) Mail (13006) which reaches Kiul Jn with an average delay of over 4 hrs 14 mints.

About Amritsar

Amritsar is the holy city located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab. The city is situated 456 km north-west of Delhi, the national capital. This city shares the border (Wagah Border) with Pakistan. Pakistan's closest city to Amritsar is Lahore. It is the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. Amritsar is famous for Golden temple also known as Harmandir Sahib. This important Sikh shrine attracts 100,000 visitors on weekdays. Amritsar is a food rich city. Amritsar is synonymous with Kulchas, the maida bread baked in a tandoor. Located beside the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border, the All India Famous Kulcha (yeah that's the name!) is a must-visit place to have the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed kulcha. Another famous foodie joint in the city is Kesar Da Dhaba which is located at Chowk Passian, a 10-minute walk from the Golden Temple. It is nothing short of an epicure's paradise. They serve the best maa ki daal, delicious lachcha paratha, palak paneer and the smoky baigan bharta. The city lies on the Grand Trunk Road which connects Delhi to Amritsar till Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar also has an International Airport named Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. Amritsar railway station is the main terminus. The Samjhauta Express runs from Delhi through Amritsar to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar has 1 railway station - Amritsar Jn (ASR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.