Hide Fare
Show Fare

Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded train seat availability & fare

Mon, May 28
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Sachkhand Express
12716


ASR


NED
34:25
M T W T F S S
GNWL17/WL11
42%
Trends
checked 10 min ago
GNWL142/WL19
34%
Trends
checked 10 min ago
GNWL106/WL31
64%
Trends
checked 10 min ago
Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express
12422


ASR


NED
33:15
M - - - - - -
GNWL24/WL16
71%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL68/WL30
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL351/WL221
3%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded train time table

Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express (12422) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 33 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1936 kms. Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at taking a total of 34 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 2083 kms.

Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded train Seat Availability

In Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express (12422), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL351/WL221 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL139/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL106/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded train Fare

Fare for trains from Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded is Rs 415 in None (GN), Rs 1935 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3355 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL).

Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded Sachkhand Express 12716

Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded Sachkhand Express (12716) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.435 in None, Rs.2010 in Third AC, Rs.2940 in Second AC and Rs.760 in Sleeper for this train. In Sachkhand Express (12716), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 43% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL139/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL106/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 62% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express 12422

Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express (12422) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Huzur Sahib Nanded station (NED) at . Amritsar to Huzur Sahib Nanded train fare is Rs.415 in None, Rs.1935 in Third AC, Rs.2830 in Second AC and Rs.730 in Sleeper for this train. In Amritsar Hazur Sahib Nanded SF Express (12422), seat availability status is GNWL24/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL68/WL30 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL351/WL221 in Sleeper (SL) with 3% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Amritsar

Amritsar is the holy city located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab. The city is situated 456 km north-west of Delhi, the national capital. This city shares the border (Wagah Border) with Pakistan. Pakistan's closest city to Amritsar is Lahore. It is the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. Amritsar is famous for Golden temple also known as Harmandir Sahib. This important Sikh shrine attracts 100,000 visitors on weekdays. Amritsar is a food rich city. Amritsar is synonymous with Kulchas, the maida bread baked in a tandoor. Located beside the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border, the All India Famous Kulcha (yeah that's the name!) is a must-visit place to have the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed kulcha. Another famous foodie joint in the city is Kesar Da Dhaba which is located at Chowk Passian, a 10-minute walk from the Golden Temple. It is nothing short of an epicure's paradise. They serve the best maa ki daal, delicious lachcha paratha, palak paneer and the smoky baigan bharta. The city lies on the Grand Trunk Road which connects Delhi to Amritsar till Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar also has an International Airport named Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. Amritsar railway station is the main terminus. The Samjhauta Express runs from Delhi through Amritsar to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar has 1 railway station - Amritsar Jn (ASR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.