close
swap_horiz
close

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar trains

12204
Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
20 hr 49 min
DEOS ()
Deoria Sadar
3A
₹ 980
CC
₹ 845
15210
Amritsar Saharsa Jan Sewa Express (UnReserved)
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
21 hr 51 min
DEOS ()
Deoria Sadar
No class available for this train
15708
Amrapali Express
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
23 hr 38 min
DEOS ()
Deoria Sadar
SL
₹ 540
12408
Amritsar New Jalpaiguri Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
20 hr 02 min
DEOS ()
Deoria Sadar
No class available for this train
14674
Shaheed Express
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
25 hr 03 min
DEOS ()
Deoria Sadar
SL
₹ 535
14604
Amritsar Saharsa Weekly Jansadharan Express (UnReserved)
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
19 hr 45 min
DEOS ()
Deoria Sadar
No class available for this train
15532
Amritsar Saharsa Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
ASR ()
Amritsar Jn
24 hr 39 min
DEOS ()
Deoria Sadar
info

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar train time table

Shaheed Express (14674) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Deoria Sadar station (DEOS) at taking a total of 25 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1253 kms. Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Deoria Sadar station (DEOS) at taking a total of 23 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 1277 kms.
info

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar train Seat Availability

In Shaheed Express (14674), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL99/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL158/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar train Fare

Fare for trains from Amritsar to Deoria Sadar is Rs 845 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2100 in Second AC (2A), Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 285 in None (GN) and Rs 980 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1070 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2625 in Second AC (2A), Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A).
info

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Amritsar to Deoria Sadar - Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204).

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar Amritsar Saharsa Garib Rath Express (12204) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Deoria Sadar station (DEOS) at . Amritsar to Deoria Sadar garib-rath fare is Rs.845 in Chair Car and Rs.980 in Third AC for this train.

info

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar Shaheed Express 14674

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar Shaheed Express (14674) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Deoria Sadar station (DEOS) at . Amritsar to Deoria Sadar train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1440 in Third AC, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.535 in Sleeper for this train. In Shaheed Express (14674), seat availability status is GNWL11/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 44% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL23 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL99/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar Amrapali Express 15708

Amritsar to Deoria Sadar Amrapali Express (15708) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Deoria Sadar station (DEOS) at . Amritsar to Deoria Sadar train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1460 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.540 in Sleeper for this train. In Amrapali Express (15708), seat availability status is GNWL16/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 70% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL158/WL94 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Amritsar

Amritsar is the holy city located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab. The city is situated 456 km north-west of Delhi, the national capital. This city shares the border (Wagah Border) with Pakistan. Pakistan's closest city to Amritsar is Lahore. It is the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. Amritsar is famous for Golden temple also known as Harmandir Sahib. This important Sikh shrine attracts 100,000 visitors on weekdays. Amritsar is a food rich city. Amritsar is synonymous with Kulchas, the maida bread baked in a tandoor. Located beside the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border, the All India Famous Kulcha (yeah that's the name!) is a must-visit place to have the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed kulcha. Another famous foodie joint in the city is Kesar Da Dhaba which is located at Chowk Passian, a 10-minute walk from the Golden Temple. It is nothing short of an epicure's paradise. They serve the best maa ki daal, delicious lachcha paratha, palak paneer and the smoky baigan bharta. The city lies on the Grand Trunk Road which connects Delhi to Amritsar till Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar also has an International Airport named Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. Amritsar railway station is the main terminus. The Samjhauta Express runs from Delhi through Amritsar to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar has 1 railway station - Amritsar Jn (ASR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
So please lower beath confirmed request sir
[My query is about PNR 6322488747 for train 12861 LINK DAKSIN EXP]
edit Answer
11 views
  
0 reply
Ticket status changed but seat info it is not giving what to do
My train ticket status changed from rac 3 to CNF but i have not been alloted seat yet… When I opened it is only showing CNF no seat info when will I get my ticket
edit Answer
34 views
  
0 reply
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
What is the position of the coach B2 in 06008
edit Answer
99 views
  
0 reply
My ticket is from Delhi but I want to board from Ghaziabad for train-12230. So should I change boarding point?
Yes, you will have to change boarding point otherwise your seat might be allotted to some other passenger by the TTE. Do remember that boarding point can only be changed till 24 hours left for schedu…
check_circle Solved
245 views
  
2 replies
Why wrong price shown for premium tatkal . I have checked for train no 13019 from howrah to bhatpar rani
I am trying to book premium tatkal from howrah to bhatpar rani for train no. 13019. Apps shows ₹1070. But when i am booking from saarthi app it shows ₹3275. Why this wrong information.
edit Answer
76 views
  
0 reply
Can I travel with this ticket which one 4701998742
Is my ticket confirmed or any chances to confirm
edit Answer
263 views
  
0 reply
Traveling query
I want to go gangtok sikkim from allahabad. How can i go there plls suggest me some good ways thank you
edit Answer
381 views
  
2 replies
Why new jalpaiguri late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018
Why new jalpaiguri express late 9 hours today on 11 Dec 2018? And people say it always gets late.
edit Answer
128 views
  
0 reply
Mera PNR No. 6216559789 hai jisme ek confirm h aur ek waiting list me hai kya mai waiting ticket ke sath travel kar sakta hoon
Can i travel with waitlisted
edit Answer
721 views
  
1 reply
I have booked two tickets through trainman app now i need to cancel it. D.O.J is dec 12th. The tickets are not shown in the " my booking" section.What should i do? Please help!
i want to cancel my ticket and its not showing in the respective section. Booked using Trainman app.There is no option of cancelling of tickets! How can i cancel. Please help.
edit Answer
251 views
  
1 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
615 views
  
1 reply