Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Amritsar to Bhopal - Sachkhand Covid 19 Special (02716).
Amritsar to Bhopal Sachkhand Covid 19 Special (02716) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Bhopal Jn station (BPL) at . This train has 23 stoppages. Amritsar to Bhopal covid fare is Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.560 in Sleeper, Rs.2100 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Second Seater for this train. In Sachkhand Covid 19 Special (02716), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 65% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL26/WL12 in Third AC (3A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL105/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.