Hide Fare
Show Fare

Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn train seat availability & fare

Thu, May 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express
12926


ASR


BTE
11:30
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Golden Temple Mail
12904


ASR


BTE
13:04
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL3
54%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL42/WL31
39%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL104/WL69
31%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
PQWL218/WL132
9%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn train time table

Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at taking a total of 13 hrs 4 mints to cover the distance of 682 kms. Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at taking a total of 11 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 623 kms.

Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn train Seat Availability

In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in First AC (1A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL65/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL138/WL101 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL246/WL168 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn is Rs 2335 in First AC (1A), Rs 195 in None (GN), Rs 980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1390 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1295 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL).

Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express 12926

Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at . Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn train fare is Rs.2335 in First AC, Rs.195 in None, Rs.980 in Third AC, Rs.1390 in Second AC and Rs.370 in Sleeper for this train.

Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn Golden Temple Mail 12904

Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Amritsar Jn station (ASR) at and arrives Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at . Amritsar to Bharatpur Jn train fare is Rs.2490 in First AC, Rs.1040 in Third AC, Rs.1475 in Second AC and Rs.395 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL7 in First AC (1A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL65/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL138/WL101 in Third AC (3A) with 23% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL246/WL168 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Amritsar

Amritsar is the holy city located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab. The city is situated 456 km north-west of Delhi, the national capital. This city shares the border (Wagah Border) with Pakistan. Pakistan's closest city to Amritsar is Lahore. It is the spiritual and cultural centre for the Sikh religion. Amritsar is famous for Golden temple also known as Harmandir Sahib. This important Sikh shrine attracts 100,000 visitors on weekdays. Amritsar is a food rich city. Amritsar is synonymous with Kulchas, the maida bread baked in a tandoor. Located beside the Golden Temple and the Wagah Border, the All India Famous Kulcha (yeah that's the name!) is a must-visit place to have the butter drenched, potato and cauliflower stuffed kulcha. Another famous foodie joint in the city is Kesar Da Dhaba which is located at Chowk Passian, a 10-minute walk from the Golden Temple. It is nothing short of an epicure's paradise. They serve the best maa ki daal, delicious lachcha paratha, palak paneer and the smoky baigan bharta. The city lies on the Grand Trunk Road which connects Delhi to Amritsar till Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar also has an International Airport named Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport. Amritsar railway station is the main terminus. The Samjhauta Express runs from Delhi through Amritsar to Lahore in Pakistan. Amritsar has 1 railway station - Amritsar Jn (ASR).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.