Padmavat Express (14207) departs from Amethi station (AME) at and arrives Rampur station (RMU) at taking a total of 8 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 436 kms. This train has 9 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Amethi to Rampur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Amethi to Rampur is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1705 in First AC (1A), Rs 1020 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 150 in None (GN) and Rs 720 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Amethi to Rampur Padmavat Express (14207) departs from Amethi station (AME) at and arrives Rampur station (RMU) at . This train has 9 stoppages. Amethi to Rampur train fare is Rs.1705 in First AC, Rs.150 in None, Rs.720 in Third AC, Rs.1020 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Amethi to Rampur is Prayagraj Sangam Haridwar Express (14229) which travels a distance of 436 kms in just 7 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Amethi to Rampur is Varanasi Dehradun Janta Special (04265) which travels a distance of 436 kms in 9 hrs 21 mints. The most punctual train from Amethi to Rampur is Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) which reaches Rampur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Amethi to Rampur is Prayagraj Sangam Yog Nagari Rishikesh Special (04229) which reaches Rampur with an average delay of over 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.