Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Ambala City to Karnal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ambala City to Karnal is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ambala City to Karnal is Fazilka Delhi Intercity (Bathinda) Express (14732) which travels a distance of 83 kms in just 1 hrs 28 mints. The slowest train from Ambala City to Karnal is Pathankot) Express (11058) which travels a distance of 83 kms in 2 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Ambala City to Karnal is Jammu Tawi Sambalpur Express (18310) which reaches Karnal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ambala City to Karnal is Jhelum Express (11078) which reaches Karnal with an average delay of over 1 hrs 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.