Ambala Cant Jn to Thrisur train Seat Availability & Fare
Ambala Cant Jn Station Details
|14524||HARIHAR EXPRESS||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|14525||UMB SGNR EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1A|
|14522||UMB DLI EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|14033||JAMMU MAIL||M T W T F S S||5 min||7|
|12356||ARCHANA EXP||M - - T - - -||10 min||2|
Thrisur Station Details
|18189||TATA ERS EXP||- T - - - S -||3 min||1|
|16188||ERS KIK EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||3 min||-|
|22654||NZM TVC SF EXP||- - W - - - -||3 min||1|
|12697||MAS TVC EXP||M - - - - - -||3 min||-|
|12777||KOCHUVELI EXP||- - - T - - -||3 min||1|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Ambala to Thrisur - KERLA S KRANTI (12218).
Ambala to Thrisur KERLA S KRANTI (12218) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Thrisur station (TCR) at . This train has 16 stoppages. Ambala to Thrisur sampark-kranti fare is Rs.6345 in First AC, Rs.2530 in Third AC, Rs.3705 in Second AC and Rs.985 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.