Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ambala to Surat trains

Sun, September 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Golden Temple Mail
12904


UMB


ST
22:57
M T W T F S S
PQWL6/WL4
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Goa Sampark Kranti Express
12450


UMB


ST
21:01
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express
22452


UMB


ST
22:35
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express
12484


UMB


ST
20:05
- - - - - - S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
AVAILABLE 23
100%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express
12926


UMB


ST
21:15
M T W T F S S
GNWL8/WL5
83%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL41/WL21
78%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL78/WL54
67%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
GNWL186/WL125
33%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Paschim Express (Slip)
22926


UMB


ST
21:15
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Swaraj Express
12472


UMB


ST
20:05
- T W - F S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Ambala to Surat train time table

Swaraj Express (12472) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 20 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1321 kms. Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 20 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1322 kms. Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 22 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 1381 kms. Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 21 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1322 kms. Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express (22452) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at taking a total of 22 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1289 kms.

Ambala to Surat train Seat Availability

In Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 23 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL78/WL54 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL186/WL125 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ambala to Surat train Fare

Fare for trains from Ambala to Surat is Rs 3720 in First AC (1A), Rs 315 in None (GN), Rs 1505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2175 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1925 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL).

Ambala to Surat train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Ambala to Surat - Goa Sampark Kranti Express (12450).

Ambala to Surat Goa Sampark Kranti Express (12450) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Ambala to Surat sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3765 in First AC, Rs.320 in None, Rs.1520 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train.

Ambala to Surat Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express 12926

Ambala to Surat Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Ambala to Surat train fare is Rs.3765 in First AC, Rs.320 in None, Rs.1520 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In Paschim (Deluxe) SF Express (12926), seat availability status is GNWL8/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 83% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL41/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL78/WL54 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL186/WL125 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ambala to Surat Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express 12484

Ambala to Surat Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Ambala to Surat train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1520 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In Amritsar Kochuveli Weekly SF Express (12484), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 23 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ambala to Surat Golden Temple Mail 12904

Ambala to Surat Golden Temple Mail (12904) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Ambala to Surat train fare is Rs.3900 in First AC, Rs.1570 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Golden Temple Mail (12904), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 60% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ambala to Surat Swaraj Express 12472

Ambala to Surat Swaraj Express (12472) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Ambala to Surat train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1520 in Third AC, Rs.2200 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train.

Ambala to Surat Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express 22452

Ambala to Surat Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express (22452) departs from Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at and arrives Surat station (ST) at . Ambala to Surat train fare is Rs.3720 in First AC, Rs.315 in None, Rs.1505 in Third AC, Rs.2175 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

Ambala to Surat train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ambala to Surat is Swaraj Express (12472) which travels a distance of 1321 kms in just 20 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Ambala to Surat is Golden Temple Mail (12904) which travels a distance of 1381 kms in 22 hrs 57 mints. The most punctual train from Ambala to Surat is Goa Sampark Kranti Express (12450) which reaches Surat with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ambala to Surat is Chandigarh Mumbai Bandra (T) Bi weekly SF Express (22452) which reaches Surat with an average delay of over 8 mints.

About Ambala

Ambala is an important city in the state of Haryana. There are many theories surrounding the name and origin of the place. It is believed that the city was founded by Amba Rajput, in the 14th century. Another theory states that the city gets its name from the words, 'Amba Wala', which translates to 'mango village', referring to mango grooves existing in the city. According to a third version, the district is named after a Hindu Goddess, known as 'Bhawani Amba'. After Independence, Ambala Cantonment has been serving as a major base of the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force. It has been a frontline air base for many years and was attacked by Pakistan Air Force in 1965. Ambala Central Jail, is the place where Mahatma Gandhi's assassin, Nathuram Godse, was hanged in November 1949. Ambala is a divisional headquarters of the Northern Railway Zone and is an important railway junction. Ambala Cantt station is among top 100 booking stations of India. Ambala Cantonment railway station is a junction station at the junction of Delhi-Kalka line and Moradabad-Ambala line cum Ambala-Attari line. It is the fifth busiest railway station in India after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction and New Delhi in terms of frequency of trains. Ambala Cantt serves most number of Shatabdi Express trains after New Delhi. Nearest airport from Ambala is Chandigarh airport (IXC). Ambala has 1 railway station - Ambala Cant Jn (UMB).

About Surat

Surat, famously know as the silk city or diamond city, is the economic capital of Gujarat. Surat is world famous for its textile and diamond businesses. Almost 90 percent of the world's rough diamonds are polished in Surat. Surat is selected as the first smart IT city in India which is being constituted by the Microsoft CityNext Initiative tied up with IT services majors Tata Consultancy Services and Wipro. Surat is the richest city in India ahead of Bangalore and Madras having highest per capita income in the country. The average income of a household in the city 450,000 per year. It was the first Indian city to install CCTV cameras on roads to monitor the traffic movements and also increase security. The Surat Railway station is also awarded as the cleanest railway station in 2016 and a major upgrade is underway to develop it so that it could match the international standards. Surat airport is 17 km away from its railway station. When visiting Surat you must go to some famous attractions like Mughal Sarai, Clock Tower, Dutch Cementry, Tomb of Khudawand Khan, Heritage Square and many more. When it comes to food Locho (steamed snack made of gram flour and lenties, steamed to be eaten immediately) is very popular. Locho is only available in Surat. Other are perennial favourites such as ghari, petis, undhiyu, rasaawala khaman, Surati Khaman, Sarasiya Khaja, Khavsa, are quite popular in Surat. Ponk is a roasted cereal that is available only in this part of the world. Three major festivals which are celebrated in Surat are Navratri, Diwali and Ganesh Chaturthi. Surat has 1 railway station - Surat (ST).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.