Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Alwar to Phagwara Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Alwar to Phagwara Jn is Rs 735 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Alwar to Phagwara Jn is Ajmer Amritsar Express (via Dhuri) (19613) which travels a distance of 463 kms in just 9 hrs 51 mints. The slowest train from Alwar to Phagwara Jn is Ajmer Amritsar Express (via Firozpur) (19611) which travels a distance of 622 kms in 13 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Alwar to Phagwara Jn is Ajmer Amritsar Express (via Dhuri) (19613) which reaches Phagwara Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Alwar to Phagwara Jn is Ajmer Amritsar Express (via Firozpur) (19611) which reaches Phagwara Jn with an average delay of over 9 mints.
Alwar city in Rajasthan is part of National Capital Region (NCR) and is located 150 km south of Delhi. Alwar city is very famous for its Milk-Cake (Kalakand). Its demand from all over the world has given Alwar a special place. Alwar is also famous for its variety of Ayurvedic products. The very famous Bala fort in Alwar is a must visit if in city. It is the oldest building in the city. Alwar contains a number of historical monuments, such as 'Deewan ji ki lal haweli', city also has a lake and a valley. City is well connected with Roads and Railways. People of alwar prefer travelling by E-rickshaws within the city. Alwar has 1 railway station - Alwar (AWR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.