Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Alwar to Kapasan can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Alwar to Kapasan is Rs 155 in None (GN), Rs 815 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1165 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 300 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1585 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Alwar to Kapasan is New Jalpaiguri Udaipur City Weekly Express (19602) which travels a distance of 507 kms in just 10 hrs 1 mints. The slowest train from Alwar to Kapasan is Haridwar Udaipur City Express (19610) which travels a distance of 507 kms in 11 hrs. The most punctual train from Alwar to Kapasan is Haridwar Udaipur City Express (19610) which reaches Kapasan with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Alwar to Kapasan is New Jalpaiguri Udaipur City Weekly Express (19602) which reaches Kapasan with an average delay of over 26 mints.
Alwar city in Rajasthan is part of National Capital Region (NCR) and is located 150 km south of Delhi. Alwar city is very famous for its Milk-Cake (Kalakand). Its demand from all over the world has given Alwar a special place. Alwar is also famous for its variety of Ayurvedic products. The very famous Bala fort in Alwar is a must visit if in city. It is the oldest building in the city. Alwar contains a number of historical monuments, such as 'Deewan ji ki lal haweli', city also has a lake and a valley. City is well connected with Roads and Railways. People of alwar prefer travelling by E-rickshaws within the city. Alwar has 1 railway station - Alwar (AWR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.