Shatabdi express is a premium category full air-conditioned train that connects important cities of India. These are the fastest trains in India which can run at over 150 kmph. These trains runs for short distances only and are not for overnight journeys. Shatabdi trains have only seating arrangements. They are equipped with safer LHB coaches. The first Shatabdi Express train was introduced in 1988 to commemorate the birth centenary of Jawahar Lal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of India. These train offers catering facilities and the food fare is included in ticket cost. Shatabdi trains have classes Chair Car (CC) and Executive Class(EC). These are best alternative to bus journeys. 1 shatabdi train runs from Alwar to Bandikui Jn - New Delhi Daurai (Ajmer) Shatabdi Express (12015).
Alwar to Bandikui Jn New Delhi Daurai (Ajmer) Shatabdi Express (12015) departs from Alwar station (AWR) at and arrives Bandikui Jn station (BKI) at . Alwar to Bandikui Jn shatabdi fare is Rs.500 in Chair Car and Rs.730 in Executive Class for this train which includes meal charges also. Although Ajmer Shatabdi is not the fastest train between these two pair of stations but is definitely a best choice in terms of facilities and comfort it offers. This is a long Shatabdi train having 8 stops in between. It takes a maximum halt of 5 mins at pink city Jaipur station.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.