Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Aluva to Nileshwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Aluva to Nileshwar is Rs 120 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 450 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 800 in Second AC (2A), Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 105 in None (GN) and Rs 560 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Aluva to Nileshwar is Maveli Express (16604) which travels a distance of 317 kms in just 6 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Aluva to Nileshwar is Malabar Express (16629) which travels a distance of 316 kms in 7 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Aluva to Nileshwar is Thiruvananthapuram Mangaluru Central Express (16347) which reaches Nileshwar with an average delay of just 6 mints. The most delayed train from Aluva to Nileshwar is Ernad Express (16606) which reaches Nileshwar with an average delay of over 13 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.