Netravati Express (16346) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Karwar station (KAWR) at taking a total of 13 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 649 kms.
Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Aluva to Karwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Aluva to Karwar is Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 955 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 350 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1270 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1790 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 450 in Sleeper (SL).
Aluva to Karwar Netravati Express (16346) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Karwar station (KAWR) at . Aluva to Karwar train fare is Rs.185 in None, Rs.955 in Third AC, Rs.1370 in Second AC and Rs.350 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Aluva to Karwar is Tirunelveli Jamnagar Tatkal Special(via Trivandrum) (09577) which travels a distance of 649 kms in just 11 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Aluva to Karwar is Netravati Express (16346) which travels a distance of 649 kms in 13 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Aluva to Karwar is Poorna Express (11098) which reaches Karwar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Aluva to Karwar is Ernakulam Madgaon Weekly SF Express (10216) which reaches Karwar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 5 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.