Aluva to Kanyakumari train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Aluva to Kanyakumari can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Aluva to Kanyakumari is Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1380 in First AC (1A), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A), Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 115 in None (GN) and Rs 585 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Kanyakumari is a town in Tamil Nadu and is the southernmost tip of India. Its name is derived from the Kanya Kumari temple located there. It is the only place in India where three Oceans - Bay of Bengal, Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean meets. This spot is known as Triveni Sangam. Sunrise and sunsets are most spectacular here. The nearest airport to Kanyakumari is Trivandrum International airport (TRV) located at a distance of 75 Kms from the main district. It is well connected by road and railways. Kanyakumari has 1 railway station - Kanyakumari (CAPE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.