Hide Fare
Show Fare

Aluva to Kannur trains

Mon, February 26
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Maveli Express
16604


AWY


CAN
04:58
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL15/WL4
46%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL25/WL16
50%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
PQWL137/WL90
11%
Trends
checked 15 hrs ago
--
--
Malabar Express
16629


AWY


CAN
06:03
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Thiruvananthapuram Mangaluru Central Express
16347


AWY


CAN
05:53
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express
16305


AWY


CAN
05:20
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ernad Express
16606


AWY


CAN
05:33
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Parasuram Express
16650


AWY


CAN
05:40
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express
12617


AWY


CAN
05:25
M T W T F S S
--
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RSWL35/WL35
90%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
--
--
Ernakulam Madgaon Weekly SF Express
10216


AWY


CAN
04:30
M - - - - - -
AVAILABLE 3
100%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RAC 5/RAC 5
100%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
GNWL11/WL4
94%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 162
100%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
--
--
Netravati Express
16346


AWY


CAN
05:28
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express
19331


AWY


CAN
04:30
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tirunelveli Jamnagar Express
19577


AWY


CAN
04:30
M T - - - - -
--
GNWL16/WL7
92%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL36/WL9
90%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
GNWL126/WL30
90%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
--
--
Alappuzha Kannur Executive Express
16307


AWY


CAN
05:40
M T W T F S S
--
--
--
--
GNWL10/WL9
81%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 24
100%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
Kochuveli Mumbai CSMT Summer SpecialFare Special
01080


AWY


CAN
05:27
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Thiruvananthapuram Central Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express
22633


AWY


CAN
04:36
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Marusagar SF Express
12977


AWY


CAN
04:53
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kochuveli Bikaner Express
16312


AWY


CAN
04:53
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Thiruvananthapuram Veraval Express
16334


AWY


CAN
05:28
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ernakulam Okha Express
16338


AWY


CAN
05:28
- - W - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kochuveli Bhavnagar Express
19259


AWY


CAN
04:53
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Nagercoil Gandhidham Express
16336


AWY


CAN
05:18
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kochuveli Mangaluru Jn SpecialFare Special
06053


AWY


CAN
04:15
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Poorna Express
11098


AWY


CAN
04:25
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--

Aluva to Kannur train time table

Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express (16305) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at taking a total of 5 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 262 kms. Netravati Express (16346) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at taking a total of 5 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 263 kms. Maveli Express (16604) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at taking a total of 4 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 263 kms. Parasuram Express (16650) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at taking a total of 5 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 263 kms.

Aluva to Kannur train Seat Availability

In Maveli Express (16604), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL51/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Aluva to Kannur train Fare

Fare for trains from Aluva to Kannur is Rs 110 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 400 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 550 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).

Aluva to Kannur Maveli Express 16604

Aluva to Kannur Maveli Express (16604) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at . Aluva to Kannur train fare is Rs.95 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train. In Maveli Express (16604), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 35% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL12/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL51/WL25 in Sleeper (SL) with 24% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Aluva to Kannur Netravati Express 16346

Aluva to Kannur Netravati Express (16346) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at . Aluva to Kannur train fare is Rs.95 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train.

Aluva to Kannur Parasuram Express 16650

Aluva to Kannur Parasuram Express (16650) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at . Aluva to Kannur train fare is Rs.400 in Chair Car and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train.

Aluva to Kannur Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express 16305

Aluva to Kannur Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express (16305) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Kannur station (CAN) at . Aluva to Kannur train fare is Rs.400 in Chair Car, Rs.95 in None and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train.

Aluva to Kannur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Aluva to Kannur is Kochuveli Mangaluru Jn SpecialFare Special (06053) which travels a distance of 263 kms in just 4 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Aluva to Kannur is Malabar Express (16629) which travels a distance of 263 kms in 6 hrs 3 mints. The most punctual train from Aluva to Kannur is Ernakulam Madgaon Weekly SF Express (10216) which reaches Kannur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Aluva to Kannur is Ernad Express (16606) which reaches Kannur with an average delay of over 1 hrs 45 mints.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.