Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Aluva to Harippad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Aluva to Harippad is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 520 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Aluva to Harippad is Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Central Weekly Express (16331) which travels a distance of 107 kms in just 2 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Aluva to Harippad is Ernad Express (16605) which travels a distance of 107 kms in 2 hrs 55 mints. The most punctual train from Aluva to Harippad is Ernad Express (16605) which reaches Harippad with an average delay of just 13 mints. The most delayed train from Aluva to Harippad is Gorakhpur Thiruvananthapuram Central Rapti Sagar SF Express (12511) which reaches Harippad with an average delay of over 3 hrs 23 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.