Netravati Express (16346) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at taking a total of 21 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1021 kms.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Aluva to Chiplun can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Aluva to Chiplun is Rs 260 in None (GN), Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1850 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 470 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2375 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 600 in Sleeper (SL).
Aluva to Chiplun Netravati Express (16346) departs from Aluva station (AWY) at and arrives Chiplun station (CHI) at . Aluva to Chiplun train fare is Rs.260 in None, Rs.1275 in Third AC, Rs.1850 in Second AC and Rs.470 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Aluva to Chiplun is Kochuveli Bhavnagar Terminus Express (19259) which travels a distance of 1021 kms in just 18 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Aluva to Chiplun is Netravati Express (16346) which travels a distance of 1021 kms in 21 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Aluva to Chiplun is Nagercoil Gandhidham Express (16336) which reaches Chiplun with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Aluva to Chiplun is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which reaches Chiplun with an average delay of over 1 hrs 22 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.