Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Alleppey to Kudal can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Alleppey to Kudal is Rs 250 in None (GN), Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Alleppey to Kudal is Kochuveli Indore Weekly Express (19331) which travels a distance of 882 kms in just 16 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Alleppey to Kudal is Netravati COVID 19 Special Express (06346) which travels a distance of 882 kms in 19 hrs 39 mints. The most punctual train from Alleppey to Kudal is Netravati Express (16346) which reaches Kudal with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Alleppey to Kudal is Netravati Express (16346) which reaches Kudal with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.