Hide Fare
Show Fare

Allahabad to Hyderabad train seat availability & fare

Thu, July 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda)
22684


ALD


KCG
24:30
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07092


ALD


SC
26:15
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Secunderabad SF Express
12792


ALD


SC
24:50
M T W T F S S
RLWL12/WL6
68%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL24/WL6
52%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
RLWL77/WL67
6%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Allahabad to Hyderabad train time table

Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07092) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 26 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1486 kms. Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at taking a total of 24 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1485 kms. Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Kacheguda station (KCG) at taking a total of 24 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1491 kms.

Allahabad to Hyderabad train Seat Availability

In Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL82/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL64/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Hyderabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Hyderabad is Rs 345 in None (GN), Rs 1635 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2375 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 620 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2055 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL).

Allahabad to Hyderabad Danapur Secunderabad SF Express 12792

Allahabad to Hyderabad Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at . Allahabad to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.345 in None, Rs.1635 in Third AC, Rs.2375 in Second AC and Rs.620 in Sleeper for this train. In Danapur Secunderabad SF Express (12792), seat availability status is RLWL8/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL82/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Hyderabad Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) 22684

Allahabad to Hyderabad Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Kacheguda station (KCG) at . Allahabad to Hyderabad train fare is Rs.345 in None, Rs.1635 in Third AC, Rs.2375 in Second AC and Rs.620 in Sleeper for this train. In Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL22/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL64/WL46 in Sleeper (SL) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Hyderabad Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special 07092

Allahabad to Hyderabad Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07092) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Secunderabad Jn station (SC) at .

Allahabad to Hyderabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Hyderabad is Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684) which travels a distance of 1491 kms in just 24 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Hyderabad is Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07092) which travels a distance of 1486 kms in 26 hrs 15 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Hyderabad is Lucknow Yesvantpur SF Express (Via Kacheguda) (22684) which reaches Kacheguda with an average delay of just 52 mints. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Hyderabad is Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special (07092) which reaches Secunderabad Jn with an average delay of over 9 hrs 7 mints.

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).

About Hyderabad

Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana state which was formerly a part of Andhra Pradesh. It lies on the banks of Musi river. This place has a very interesting history. Before independence, when all of India was being ruled by British, this place was ruled by Nizams. Even after independence, the Nizams wanted to keep Hyderabad state independent rather than making it part of India. India had to invade this place with the help of army to take its full control. It was also known as City of Pearls in 18th century when it was famous trading center for diamonds. Telugu is the most spoken language in Hyderabad. Telugu film industry in Hyderabad known as Tollywood produces the second largest number of films in India after Bollywood. Popular tourist attractions in Hyderabad are Ramoji film city, Charminar, Golconda Fort, Chowmahalla Palace, Falaknuma palace and Salar Jung museum. Hyderabad is a famous for Biryani so much so that one rarely hears the word Biryani without prefixing it with Hyderabadi. Mughalai food is also quite popular here. Rajiv Gandhi Airport in Hyderabad is an international airport and has daily flights not only to all major airports of India but also to nearby south asian countries like Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia. Hyderabad has 4 railway stations - Secunderabad Jn (SC), Hyderabad Deccan (HYB), Kacheguda (KCG) and Begampet (BMT).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.