close
swap_horiz
close

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
14006
Lichchavi Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
15 hr 25 min
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
3A
₹ 815
SL
₹ 300
12562
Swatantrata Senani Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
09 hr 30 min
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
3A
₹ 755
SL
₹ 290
11061
Pawan Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
11 hr 00 min
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
11033
Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
11 hr 15 min
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
3A
₹ 710
SL
₹ 260
15268
Mumbai LTT Raxaul JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
11 hr 15 min
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
No class available for this train
15560
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
10 hr 30 min
MFP ()
Muzaffarpur Jn
info

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur train time table

Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 11 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 443 kms. Pawan Express (11061) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 11 hrs to cover the distance of 443 kms. Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 9 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 443 kms. Lichchavi Express (14006) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at taking a total of 15 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 509 kms.
info

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur train Seat Availability

In Pawan Express (11061), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL54/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swatantrata Senani Express (12562), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL106/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Lichchavi Express (14006), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Muzaffarpur is Rs 1795 in First AC (1A), Rs 1015 in Second AC (2A), Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 140 in None (GN) and Rs 710 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur Swatantrata Senani Express 12562

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Allahabad to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.1795 in First AC, Rs.155 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.290 in Sleeper for this train. In Swatantrata Senani Express (12562), seat availability status is PQWL6/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL9/WL9 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL24/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL106/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 10% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur Pawan Express 11061

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur Pawan Express (11061) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Allahabad to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11061), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL9/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 51% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL54/WL48 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express 11033

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Allahabad to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.710 in Third AC, Rs.1015 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur Lichchavi Express 14006

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur Lichchavi Express (14006) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Muzaffarpur Jn station (MFP) at . Allahabad to Muzaffarpur train fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1165 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train. In Lichchavi Express (14006), seat availability status is RLWL7/WL6 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL23 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Muzaffarpur train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Muzaffarpur is Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) which travels a distance of 443 kms in just 9 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Muzaffarpur is Lichchavi Express (14006) which travels a distance of 509 kms in 15 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Muzaffarpur is Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of just 47 mints. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Muzaffarpur is Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 57 mints.
info

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
info

About Muzaffarpur

Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Pnr 8311599070 kanfum tikat
[My query is about PNR 8311599070 for train 12989 AJMER EXPRESS]
edit Answer
150 views
  
1 reply
Plz cancel this pnr 6521716063
Plz cancel this one 6521716063
edit Answer
55 views
  
0 reply
Udyan exp 8212310072 Rac 100 sir my pnr please give me side lower seat child with me
Please give me side lower seat child with me
edit Answer
119 views
  
1 reply
Please give a route details of diverted train 19032
[ My query is about train 19032 ]
edit Answer
43 views
  
0 reply
Train no 12168.. my ticket is wl 10.. and the departure is tomorrow 10:25 am.. will my ticket get confirmed
Please answer it quickly
edit Answer
133 views
  
0 reply
Is archana express 12355 cancelled or not on 20 november 2018
[ My query is about train 12355 ]
edit Answer
208 views
  
0 reply
When will chart gets prepared for 17232 at secunderabad junction for pnr of 4351381062?
Let me know in advance so which would be helpful for the public
edit Answer
136 views
  
1 reply
Why 15622 late running
[ My query is about train 15622 ]
edit Answer
166 views
  
0 reply
Is there more expected delay for 22405?
Delay will be more after this ??
edit Answer
85 views
  
0 reply
When is chart prepared for RLWL waiting list. My query about train number 12194 (JBP - YPR exp) for KAZIPET Junction (KZJ)
Train number 12194 (JBP YPR exp) Kazipet Junction (KZJ)
edit Answer
255 views
  
2 replies
What is the time table of Punjab Mail?
Timing of punjab mail
edit Answer
99 views
  
1 reply