Hide Fare
Show Fare

Allahabad to Maihar trains

Mon, September 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Pawan Express
11062


ALD


MYR
03:43
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL1/WL1
82%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL4/WL3
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL22/WL16
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Manduadih Jabalpur Express
15117


ALD


MYR
03:18
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sarnath Express
15159


ALD


MYR
03:58
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kashi Express
15018


ALD


MYR
04:08
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL3/WL3
80%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
RLWL110/WL86
29%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Kamayani Express
11072


ALD


MYR
03:33
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL2/WL2
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL8/WL8
70%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL85/WL61
30%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Allahabad Ahmedabad Weekly SF Express
22968


ALD


MYR
03:38
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Allahabad to Maihar train time table

Pawan Express (11062) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 3 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 212 kms. Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 3 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 212 kms. Kashi Express (15018) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 4 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 213 kms. Sarnath Express (15159) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 3 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 213 kms.

Allahabad to Maihar train Seat Availability

In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL22/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL85/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Kashi Express (15018), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL110/WL86 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Maihar train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Maihar is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 80 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Allahabad to Maihar Kamayani Express 11072

Allahabad to Maihar Kamayani Express (11072) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Allahabad to Maihar train fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.160 in Sleeper for this train. In Kamayani Express (11072), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL8/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 70% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL85/WL61 in Sleeper (SL) with 30% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Maihar Kashi Express 15018

Allahabad to Maihar Kashi Express (15018) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Allahabad to Maihar train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.160 in Sleeper for this train. In Kashi Express (15018), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL110/WL86 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Maihar Pawan Express 11062

Allahabad to Maihar Pawan Express (11062) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Allahabad to Maihar train fare is Rs.80 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.160 in Sleeper for this train. In Pawan Express (11062), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL4/WL3 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL22/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Maihar Sarnath Express 15159

Allahabad to Maihar Sarnath Express (15159) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Allahabad to Maihar train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.80 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.160 in Sleeper for this train.

Allahabad to Maihar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Maihar is Manduadih Jabalpur Express (15117) which travels a distance of 213 kms in just 3 hrs 18 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Maihar is Kashi Express (15018) which travels a distance of 213 kms in 4 hrs 8 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Maihar is Kamayani Express (11072) which reaches Maihar with an average delay of just 1 hrs 38 mints. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Maihar is Manduadih Jabalpur Express (15117) which reaches Maihar with an average delay of over 9 hrs 55 mints.

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.