close
swap_horiz
close

Allahabad to Kalka trains

12311
Kalka Mail
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
19 hr 25 min
KLK ()
Kalka
SL
₹ 480
2S
₹ 285
info

Allahabad to Kalka train time table

Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Kalka station (KLK) at taking a total of 19 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 897 kms.
info

Allahabad to Kalka train Seat Availability

In Kalka Mail (12311), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Kalka train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Kalka is Rs 285 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3005 in First AC (1A), Rs 1785 in Second AC (2A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 270 in None (GN) and Rs 1260 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2290 in Second AC (2A), Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1610 in Third AC (3A).
info

Allahabad to Kalka Kalka Mail 12311

Allahabad to Kalka Kalka Mail (12311) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Kalka station (KLK) at . Allahabad to Kalka train fare is Rs.285 in Second Seater, Rs.3005 in First AC, Rs.1785 in Second AC, Rs.480 in Sleeper, Rs.270 in None and Rs.1260 in Third AC for this train. In Kalka Mail (12311), seat availability status is RLWL12/WL10 in Third AC (3A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL34/WL30 in Sleeper (SL) with 37% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Kalka train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Kalka is Kalka Mail (12311) which travels a distance of 897 kms in just 19 hrs 25 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Kalka is Kalka Mail (12311) which travels a distance of 897 kms in 19 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Kalka is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Kalka with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Kalka is Kalka Mail (12311) which reaches Kalka with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
info

About Kalka

Kalka is a town in the Panchkula district of Haryana, India. The name of this town is derived from the goddess Kali. The town is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and is a gateway to the neighbouring state of Himachal Pradesh. Kalka railway station is the northern terminal of the Delhi-Kalka line of Northern Railway, Indian Rail (Station code KLK) serving as terminal station for broad gauge line (towards Chandigarh) and narrow gauge line (towards Shimla). The Kalka Shimla Railway features on the UNESCO's World Heritage sites list as the Mountain Railways of India. The Kalka-Shimla Railway is a 2 ft 6 in narrow-gauge railway in North India travelling along a mostly mountainous route from Kalka to Shimla. It is known for dramatic views of the hills and surrounding villages. Kalka has 1 railway station - Kalka (KLK).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.