Hide Fare
Show Fare

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train seat availability & fare

Sun, April 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Deekshabhoomi Express
11045


ALD


DHN
10:35
- - - - - - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ajmer Sealdah SF Express
12988


ALD


DHN
08:52
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL5/WL3
82%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL27/WL18
71%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL63/WL49
75%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
--
--
Poorva Express (via Gaya)
12382


ALD


DHN
09:33
- T W - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah Yuva Express
12250


ALD


DHN
06:22
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah Summer AC SpecialFare Special
02266


ALD


DHN
08:15
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Jodhpur Howrah SF Express
12308


ALD


DHN
09:20
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bikaner Howrah Link SF Express
22308


ALD


DHN
09:20
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Madar (Ajmer) Sealdah AC Urs Special
02264


ALD


DHN
09:40
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah SF Express
12324


ALD


DHN
08:55
- - - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kalka Mail
12312


ALD


DHN
09:55
M T W T F S S
RLWL4/WL4
71%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL12/WL7
80%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL14/WL8
67%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RLWL37/WL28
33%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
--
--
Pratap SF Express
12495


ALD


DHN
10:25
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
Garba SF Express
12937


ALD


DHN
10:25
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Parasnath SF Express
12941


ALD


DHN
10:25
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya)
12302


ALD


DHN
06:52
M T W T - S S
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 21 hrs ago
--
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train time table

Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at taking a total of 9 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 557 kms. Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at taking a total of 9 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 557 kms. Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah SF Express (12324) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 558 kms. Ajmer Sealdah SF Express (12988) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 52 mints to cover the distance of 557 kms.

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train Seat Availability

In Kalka Mail (12312), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL28 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Ajmer Sealdah SF Express (12988), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL63/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn is Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 560 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2155 in First AC (1A), Rs 1285 in Second AC (2A), Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 165 in None (GN) and Rs 855 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 210 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 705 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1170 in Third AC (3A).

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn - New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302).

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at . Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn rajdhani fare is Rs.2460 in First AC, Rs.1525 in Third AC and Rs.2140 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Kolkata Rajdhani is the first Rajdhani express to be introduced in India. It started its operation on March 3, 1969. In its initial stage the train had just 10 coaches in total and used to run non stop between New Delhi and Howrah with technical stoppages at Kanpur, Mughalsarai and Gomoh. Do you know, there used to be lounge cars and chair cars in Rajdhani trains initially. Howrah Rajdhani had only 2 classes that time-AC First Class and AC Chair Car the fares of which were Rs 280 and Rs 90 respectively. Howrah Rajdhani is the only wi-fi enabled Rajdhani train till date. Over the years, the train has seen tremendous changes in its number of coaches (now 18), type of cars (Chair cars are totally replaced by First AC, AC II tier and AC III tier) and is replaced by most modern facilities inside the train now.

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn Kalka Mail 12312

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at . Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train fare is Rs.2155 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Kalka Mail (12312), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL12/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 67% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL37/WL28 in Sleeper (SL) with 33% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn Jodhpur Howrah SF Express 12308

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at . Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn Ajmer Sealdah SF Express 12988

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn Ajmer Sealdah SF Express (12988) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at . Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Ajmer Sealdah SF Express (12988), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 82% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL27/WL18 in Third AC (3A) with 71% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL63/WL49 in Sleeper (SL) with 75% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah SF Express 12324

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah SF Express (12324) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at . Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train fare is Rs.2155 in First AC, Rs.180 in None, Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train.

Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn is Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah Yuva Express (12250) which travels a distance of 558 kms in just 6 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn is Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) which travels a distance of 546 kms in 10 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn is New Delhi Howrah Rajdhani Express (Via Gaya) (12302) which reaches Dhanbad Jn with an average delay of just 33 mints. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Dhanbad Jn is Jodhpur Howrah SF Express (12308) which reaches Dhanbad Jn with an average delay of over 6 hrs 21 mints.

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.