Hide Fare
Show Fare

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Pratap Express
12496


ALD


BTE
08:22
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Guwahati Barmer Express
15632


ALD


BTE
08:22
- - - - F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sealdah Ajmer SF Express
12987


ALD


BTE
08:30
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
56%
Trends
checked 54 min ago
RLWL13/WL6
54%
Trends
checked 54 min ago
RLWL19/WL16
46%
Trends
checked 54 min ago
Howrah Jodhpur SF Express
12307


ALD


BTE
08:54
M T W T F S S
RLWL10/WL2
77%
Trends
checked 30 min ago
RLWL7/WL4
68%
Trends
checked 51 min ago
RLWL48/WL37
36%
Trends
checked 30 min ago
Recently Asked Question

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn train time table

Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 54 mints to cover the distance of 502 kms. Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at taking a total of 8 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 502 kms.

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn train Seat Availability

In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL37 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL19/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn is Rs 155 in None (GN), Rs 815 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1165 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 300 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1130 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1585 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL).

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn Sealdah Ajmer SF Express 12987

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at . Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Sealdah Ajmer SF Express (12987), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL13/WL6 in Third AC (3A) with 54% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL19/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 46% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn Howrah Jodhpur SF Express 12307

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Bharatpur Jn station (BTE) at . Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307), seat availability status is RLWL10/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL7/WL4 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL48/WL37 in Sleeper (SL) with 36% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn is Pratap Express (12496) which travels a distance of 502 kms in just 8 hrs 22 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn is Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) which travels a distance of 502 kms in 8 hrs 54 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn is Howrah Jodhpur SF Express (12307) which reaches Bharatpur Jn with an average delay of just 3 hrs 42 mints. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Bharatpur Jn is Pratap Express (12496) which reaches Bharatpur Jn with an average delay of over 7 hrs 38 mints.

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.