close
swap_horiz
close

Allahabad to Ballia trains

12669
Ganga Kaveri Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
06 hr 02 min
BUI ()
Ballia
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 220
12562
Swatantrata Senani Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
05 hr 10 min
BUI ()
Ballia
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 215
22428
Bhrigu SF Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
05 hr 55 min
BUI ()
Ballia
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 215
11061
Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Darbhanga (Pawan) Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
06 hr 25 min
BUI ()
Ballia
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
15160
Sarnath Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
06 hr 35 min
BUI ()
Ballia
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 190
15268
Mumbai LTT Raxaul JanSadharan Express (UnReserved)
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
07 hr 10 min
BUI ()
Ballia
No class available for this train
11033
Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
07 hr 00 min
BUI ()
Ballia
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 185
15560
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
ALD ()
Allahabad Jn
05 hr 40 min
BUI ()
Ballia
info

Allahabad to Ballia train time table

Bhrigu SF Express (22428) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 5 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 264 kms. Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Darbhanga (Pawan) Express (11061) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 263 kms. Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 5 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 263 kms. Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 6 hrs 2 mints to cover the distance of 274 kms. Sarnath Express (15160) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at taking a total of 6 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 274 kms.
info

Allahabad to Ballia train Seat Availability

In Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Darbhanga (Pawan) Express (11061), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL39/WL38 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Swatantrata Senani Express (12562), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sarnath Express (15160), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 34 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 19 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ballia train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Ballia is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 185 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 95 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
info

Allahabad to Ballia Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Darbhanga (Pawan) Express 11061

Allahabad to Ballia Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Darbhanga (Pawan) Express (11061) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Allahabad to Ballia train fare is Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.185 in Sleeper for this train. In Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Darbhanga (Pawan) Express (11061), seat availability status is RLWL13/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL39/WL38 in Sleeper (SL) with 64% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ballia Sarnath Express 15160

Allahabad to Ballia Sarnath Express (15160) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Allahabad to Ballia train fare is Rs.1165 in First AC, Rs.95 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.190 in Sleeper for this train. In Sarnath Express (15160), seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 34 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 19 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ballia Swatantrata Senani Express 12562

Allahabad to Ballia Swatantrata Senani Express (12562) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Allahabad to Ballia train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train. In Swatantrata Senani Express (12562), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 40% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ballia Ganga Kaveri Express 12669

Allahabad to Ballia Ganga Kaveri Express (12669) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Allahabad to Ballia train fare is Rs.1245 in First AC, Rs.110 in None, Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Allahabad to Ballia Bhrigu SF Express 22428

Allahabad to Ballia Bhrigu SF Express (22428) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Ballia station (BUI) at . Allahabad to Ballia train fare is Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.215 in Sleeper for this train.
info

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Ahamadabad platform number
[My query is about PNR 2517589783 for train 19224 JAT ADI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
27 views
  
0 reply
Plz Don't transfer any amount to anyone saying they are from Trainman and they can get you confirm tickets!
Hello Debdutta, We are extremely sorry to hear about the fraud. We will be more vigilant from now onwards. Also as per your suggestion we will post a message at the top for every user advising them n…
check_circle Solved
1960 views
  
40 replies
12307.pnr.conform.hoga
[My query is about PNR 6523120427 for train 12307 HWH JU EXPRESS]
edit Answer
55 views
  
0 reply
What is possition wlno.5
[My query is about PNR 4152850652 for train 17032 MUMBAI EXP]
edit Answer
80 views
  
0 reply
Amritsar to NZM Station
Please let me know the best short route from Amritsar to Nizamuddin station on 24 March. I shall have to reach NZM stn until 3 pm appx.
edit Answer
89 views
  
0 reply
How to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online
[My query is about train 12680] how to avail concession for railway ticket on the child fare while reserving in online?
edit Answer
80 views
  
0 reply
Is there HA1 coach in train no. 12450?
is there HA1 coach in train no 12450?
edit Answer
85 views
  
0 reply
How many 2ac coaches in train no 12417
[My query is about PNR 2455422591 for train 12417 PRAYAG RAJ EXP]
edit Answer
102 views
  
0 reply
I have 2AC train ticket .Train no. Is 12305.I want to ask that food facilities is provided free of cost or they take any charges in 2AC. If they take charges of food. How to I book pre order of food
[My query is about PNR 6623231832 for train 12305 KOLKATA RJDHNI]
edit Answer
114 views
  
0 reply
12628 MMR chart time
My booking from MMR to SBC when chart prepared for MMR
edit Answer
71 views
  
0 reply
I have to find my seat in 16210 Ajmer express
Ticket no-WL 129 can u tell me the coach number
edit Answer
129 views
  
0 reply