Hide Fare
Show Fare

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train seat availability & fare

Sat, April 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL CC 2S
Magadh Express
12401


ALD


ALJN
08:15
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express
12569


ALD


ALJN
05:11
- T - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
--
Bhagalpur Anand Vihar (T.) Garib Rath Express
22405


ALD


ALJN
05:11
- - W - F - S
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
Santragachi Anand Vihar T. Weekly SF Express
22857


ALD


ALJN
08:11
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Swatantrata Senani SF Express
12561


ALD


ALJN
06:12
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Bhrigu SF Express
22427


ALD


ALJN
05:55
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Ranchi Anand Vihar Terminal Special Fare Special
08617


ALD


ALJN
06:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Patna Anand Vihar Terminal SF Summer Special
02365


ALD


ALJN
07:10
M - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Nandan Kanan Express
12815


ALD


ALJN
06:25
- T - T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sikkim Mahananda Express
15483


ALD


ALJN
10:00
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Kalka Mail
12311


ALD


ALJN
08:10
M T W T F S S
AVAILABLE 1
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL5/WL5
89%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL12/WL8
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL29/WL26
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express
18309


ALD


ALJN
08:36
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Express
18101


ALD


ALJN
08:11
M T W T F S S
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
North East Express
12505


ALD


ALJN
07:01
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL3/WL3
75%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL10/WL9
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL31/WL26
70%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Seemanchal Express
12487


ALD


ALJN
06:08
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Unchahar Express
14217


PRG


ALJN
11:06
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Allahabad Jammu Tawi SpecialFare Special
04111


ALD


ALJN
06:53
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Allahabad Udhampur SF Express
22431


ALD


ALJN
06:50
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Link Express (Sangam Slip)
14113


ALD


ALJN
09:00
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Sangam Express
14163


ALD


ALJN
09:01
M T W T F S S
PQWL1/WL1
86%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL2/WL2
84%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL1/WL1
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL17/WL16
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
--
Lichchavi Express
14005


ALD


ALJN
06:55
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Brahmaputra Mail
14055


ALD


ALJN
07:48
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL14/WL6
88%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL96/WL81
72%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
--
--
Mahabodhi Express
12397


ALD


ALJN
05:32
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL15/WL11
62%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL14/WL13
53%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL54/WL47
49%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
--
--
Allahabad Anand Vihar SpecialFare SF Holi Special
04117


ALD


ALJN
07:10
- T - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
--
Availability
Trends
--
--
Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express
12427


ALD


ALJN
07:09
M T W T F S S
RLWL2/WL2
54%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL17/WL14
46%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL29/WL22
36%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
RLWL76/WL59
27%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
--
--
Prayagraj Express
12417


ALD


ALJN
06:55
M T W T F S S
GNWL19/WL8
49%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL97/WL41
27%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
GNWL133/WL62
27%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
GNWL262/WL114
16%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
--
--
Poorva Express (via Patna)
12303


ALD


ALJN
05:51
M T - - F S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Poorva Express (via Gaya)
12381


ALD


ALJN
05:51
- - W T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
--
Recently Asked Question

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train time table

Prayagraj Express (12417) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 504 kms. Sangam Express (14163) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at taking a total of 9 hrs 1 mints to cover the distance of 504 kms. Poorva Express (via Gaya) (12381) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at taking a total of 5 hrs 51 mints to cover the distance of 504 kms. Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12427) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at taking a total of 7 hrs 9 mints to cover the distance of 504 kms. Nandan Kanan Express (12815) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 504 kms.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train Seat Availability

In Prayagraj Express (12417), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL97/WL41 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL133/WL62 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL262/WL114 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sangam Express (14163), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL17/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12427), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL76/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Aligarh Jn is Rs 185 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 535 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1950 in First AC (1A), Rs 1165 in Second AC (2A), Rs 300 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 155 in None (GN) and Rs 620 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 665 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1585 in Second AC (2A), Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 935 in Third AC (3A).

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 2 garib-rath trains run from Allahabad to Aligarh Jn - Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12569) and Bhagalpur Anand Vihar (T.) Garib Rath Express (22405).

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12569) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at . Allahabad to Aligarh Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.620 in Third AC for this train.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Bhagalpur Anand Vihar (T.) Garib Rath Express (22405) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at . Allahabad to Aligarh Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.535 in Chair Car and Rs.620 in Third AC for this train.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Prayagraj Express 12417

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Prayagraj Express (12417) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at . Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train fare is Rs.2030 in First AC, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Prayagraj Express (12417), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL8 in First AC (1A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL97/WL41 in Second AC (2A) with 27% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL133/WL62 in Third AC (3A) with 27% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL262/WL114 in Sleeper (SL) with 16% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express 12427

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12427) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at . Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train fare is Rs.2030 in First AC, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train. In Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12427), seat availability status is RLWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL17/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL29/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 36% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL76/WL59 in Sleeper (SL) with 27% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Sangam Express 14163

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Sangam Express (14163) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at . Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train fare is Rs.1950 in First AC, Rs.815 in Third AC, Rs.1165 in Second AC and Rs.300 in Sleeper for this train. In Sangam Express (14163), seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 86% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 84% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL1/WL1 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL17/WL16 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Poorva Express (via Gaya) 12381

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Poorva Express (via Gaya) (12381) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at . Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train fare is Rs.2030 in First AC, Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Nandan Kanan Express 12815

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn Nandan Kanan Express (12815) departs from Allahabad Jn station (ALD) at and arrives Aligarh Jn station (ALJN) at . Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.860 in Third AC, Rs.1215 in Second AC and Rs.330 in Sleeper for this train.

Allahabad to Aligarh Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Aligarh Jn is Jaynagar Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (12569) which travels a distance of 503 kms in just 5 hrs 11 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Aligarh Jn is Unchahar Express (14217) which travels a distance of 518 kms in 11 hrs 6 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Aligarh Jn is Sikkim Mahananda Express (15483) which reaches Aligarh Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Aligarh Jn is Bhagalpur Anand Vihar (T.) Garib Rath Express (22405) which reaches Aligarh Jn with an average delay of over 13 hrs 16 mints.

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Allahabad Jn (ALD), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.