close
swap_horiz
close

Akola Jn to Shegaon trains

02789
Secunderabad Hisar Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
18 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
02834
Howrah Ahmedabad SF Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
24 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
06067
Chennai Egmore Jodhpur SF Festival Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
24 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
02112
Amravati Mumbai CSMT SF Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
28 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
02106
Vidarbha Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
28 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
02810
Howrah Mumbai CSMT Mail Special (via Nagpur)
AK ( )
Akola Jn
28 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
02260
Gitanjali SF Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
28 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
2S
N/A
02114
Nagpur Pune AC Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
28 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
02280
Azad Hind SF Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
29 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
09126
Amravati Surat Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
27 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
CC
N/A
2S
N/A
02656
Navjeevan SF Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
28 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
01040
Maharashtra Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
28 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
08401
Puri Okha Dwarka Express Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
31 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
01137
Prerna Superfast Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
33 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
2S
N/A
07623
Hazur Sahib Nanded Shri Ganganagar Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
33 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
02170
Sewagram SF Special
AK ( )
Akola Jn
28 min
SEG ( )
Shegaon
info

Akola Jn to Shegaon train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 40 trains that run from Akola Jn to Shegaon can be found in above table.
info

Akola Jn to Shegaon train Fare

Fare for trains from Akola Jn to Shegaon is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 250 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 890 in Third AC (3A).
info

Akola Jn to Shegaon covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 4 covid trains run from Akola Jn to Shegaon - Prerna Superfast Special (01137), Secunderabad Hisar Special (02789), Chennai Egmore Jodhpur SF Festival Special (06067) and Amravati Surat Special (09126).

Akola Jn to Shegaon Prerna Superfast Special (01137) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . This train has 1 stoppages.

Akola Jn to Shegaon Secunderabad Hisar Special (02789) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . This train has 1 stoppages.

Akola Jn to Shegaon Chennai Egmore Jodhpur SF Festival Special (06067) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . This train has 1 stoppages.

Akola Jn to Shegaon Amravati Surat Special (09126) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . This train has 1 stoppages. In Amravati Surat Special (09126), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Chair Car (CC) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Akola Jn to Shegaon train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Akola Jn to Shegaon - Gitanjali SF Special (02260).

Akola Jn to Shegaon Gitanjali SF Special (02260) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Akola Jn to Shegaon duronto fare is Rs.615 in Third AC, Rs.845 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train which includes meal charges also. In Gitanjali SF Special (02260), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 80% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL20/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL83/WL75 in Sleeper (SL) with 72% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL99/WL88 in Second Seater (2S) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Akola Jn to Shegaon train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 2 garib-rath trains run from Akola Jn to Shegaon - Nagpur Pune AC Special (02114) and Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express (12114).

Akola Jn to Shegaon Nagpur Pune AC Special (02114) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Akola Jn to Shegaon garib-rath fare is Rs.250 in Third AC for this train.

Akola Jn to Shegaon Nagpur Pune Garib Rath Express (12114) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Shegaon station (SEG) at . This train has 1 stoppages. Akola Jn to Shegaon garib-rath fare is Rs.250 in Third AC for this train.

info

Akola Jn to Shegaon train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Akola Jn to Shegaon is Secunderabad Hisar Special (02789) which travels a distance of 38 kms in just 18 mints. The slowest train from Akola Jn to Shegaon is Badnera Bhusaval MEMU (61102) which travels a distance of 37 kms in 53 mints. The most punctual train from Akola Jn to Shegaon is Maharashtra Express (11040) which reaches Shegaon with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Akola Jn to Shegaon is Maharashtra Express (11040) which reaches Shegaon with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.