close
swap_horiz
close

Akola Jn to Kolkata trains

12101
Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
22 hr 45 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
22905
Okha Howrah Link SF Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
22 hr 45 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
12905
Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
22 hr 45 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
12151
Samarsata SF Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
27 hr 25 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 625
12949
Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
27 hr 05 min
SRC ()
Santragachi Jn
SL
₹ 625
12129
Azad Hind Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
22 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
12809
Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur)
AK ()
Akola Jn
23 hr 40 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
18029
Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
28 hr 25 min
SHM ()
Kolkata Shalimar
SL
₹ 565
12833
Ahmedabad Howrah SF Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
24 hr 00 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
12859
Gitanjali Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
21 hr 35 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
22893
Sainagar Shirdi Howrah SF Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
23 hr 20 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
12869
Mumbai CSMT Howrah SF Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
22 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
22511
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya Karmabhoomi Express
AK ()
Akola Jn
24 hr 50 min
HWH ()
Howrah Jn
SL
₹ 595
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata train time table

Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 22 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1382 kms. Samarsata SF Express (12151) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 27 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1510 kms. Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 23 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1382 kms. Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 21 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1382 kms. Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at taking a total of 28 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 1381 kms.
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL23/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL72/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL247/WL185 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL67/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL179/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL285/WL181 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Akola Jn to Kolkata is Rs 3900 in First AC (1A), Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2225 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1945 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 725 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata Gitanjali Express 12859

Akola Jn to Kolkata Gitanjali Express (12859) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Akola Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.1570 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Gitanjali Express (12859), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 35% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL78/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) 12809

Akola Jn to Kolkata Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Akola Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.3900 in First AC, Rs.335 in None, Rs.1570 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Howrah Mail (Via Nagpur) (12809), seat availability status is PQWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 67% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL34/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL67/WL46 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL179/WL100 in Sleeper (SL) with 53% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata Samarsata SF Express 12151

Akola Jn to Kolkata Samarsata SF Express (12151) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Akola Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.4120 in First AC, Rs.350 in None, Rs.1655 in Third AC, Rs.2400 in Second AC and Rs.625 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express 18029

Akola Jn to Kolkata Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Kolkata Shalimar station (SHM) at . Akola Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1525 in Third AC, Rs.2225 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029), seat availability status is GNWL20/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 85% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL49/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL285/WL181 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata Azad Hind Express 12129

Akola Jn to Kolkata Azad Hind Express (12129) departs from Akola Jn station (AK) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Akola Jn to Kolkata train fare is Rs.335 in None, Rs.1570 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.595 in Sleeper for this train. In Azad Hind Express (12129), seat availability status is PQWL23/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 64% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL72/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 69% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL247/WL185 in Sleeper (SL) with 47% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Akola Jn to Kolkata train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Akola Jn to Kolkata is Gitanjali Express (12859) which travels a distance of 1382 kms in just 21 hrs 35 mints. The slowest train from Akola Jn to Kolkata is Mumbai LTT Shalimar Kurla Express (18029) which travels a distance of 1381 kms in 28 hrs 25 mints. The most punctual train from Akola Jn to Kolkata is Samarsata SF Express (12151) which reaches Howrah Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Akola Jn to Kolkata is Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express (12101) which reaches Howrah Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 50 mints.
info

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is the fare of 3AC including bedroll in NZM-BDTS Garib Rath?
What is the fare of 3tier coach including bed sheets in Nizamuddin - Bandra Garib Rath.
edit Answer
225 views
  
2 replies
Will the train 13238 arrive today at Mathura Junction?
[My query is about PNR 8715522125 for train 13238 KOTA PNBE EXP]
edit Answer
215 views
  
1 reply
Why isn't there a charging point in S2 coach of train West Coast SF express?
West coast SF express S2 compartment doesnt have charging point , why is it???
edit Answer
171 views
  
1 reply
Is meal included in my ticket or not?
[My query is about PNR 4809372435 for train 12269 DURONTO EXPRESS]
edit Answer
281 views
  
1 reply
When does chart gets prepared for train 12225?
What is time for chart preperation for 12225
edit Answer
500 views
  
1 reply
Is there a separate ladies coach in Godan Express?
@Rahul_Kharwar1 No, there is no ladies coach in Godan Express. However, you could choose to avail the ladies quota reserved for the sleeper class (SL) in the train.
check_circle Solved
557 views
  
1 reply
Can I book a ticket in train 12249 after charting?
Charting done can I book a ticket now from anywhere?
edit Answer
349 views
  
1 reply
Hi can any one tell me is this train catch kakinada LTT 172201 at Rajamandry
[ My query is about train 12805 ]
edit Answer
275 views
  
1 reply
Is train- 13240 cancelled on 24 Feb?
Is train cancel or not
edit Answer
407 views
  
1 reply
When will ICF coach change to LHB coach in 12617?
[ My query is about train 12617 ]
edit Answer
248 views
  
0 reply
When will chart get prepared for Devagiri Express train?
@pawan18 The chart for your PNR will be prepared around 08:00 in the morning and it is most likely to get confirmed.
check_circle Solved
266 views
  
1 reply