Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Akividu to Attili can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Akividu to Attili is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 30 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Akividu to Attili is Seshadri Express (17209) which travels a distance of 38 kms in just 34 mints. The slowest train from Akividu to Attili is Machilipatnam Visakhapatnam Passenger (57229) which travels a distance of 39 kms in 1 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Akividu to Attili is Visakha Express (17016) which reaches Attili with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Akividu to Attili is Visakha Express (17016) which reaches Attili with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.