Train seat availability for all 13 trains that run from Akbarpur to Rudauli can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Akbarpur to Rudauli is Rs 65 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 50 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Akbarpur to Rudauli is Saryu Yamuna Express (14649) which travels a distance of 99 kms in just 1 hrs 41 mints. The slowest train from Akbarpur to Rudauli is Varanasi Lucknow Passenger (Via Faizabad) (UnReserved) (54333) which travels a distance of 99 kms in 4 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Akbarpur to Rudauli is Kolkata Jammu Tawi Express (Sealdah Express) (13151) which reaches Rudauli with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Akbarpur to Rudauli is Darbhanga Ahmedabad Sabarmati Express (19166) which reaches Rudauli with an average delay of over 4 hrs 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.