Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Akbarpur to Ballia can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Akbarpur to Ballia is Rs 80 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 160 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Akbarpur to Ballia is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which travels a distance of 211 kms in just 5 hrs 12 mints. The slowest train from Akbarpur to Ballia is Utsarg Express (18192) which travels a distance of 212 kms in 6 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Akbarpur to Ballia is Gonda Asansol Express (13510) which reaches Ballia with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Akbarpur to Ballia is Saryu Yamuna Express (14650) which reaches Ballia with an average delay of over 2 hrs 1 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.