No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Akbarnagar to Kahalgaon can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Akbarnagar to Kahalgaon is Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 575 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Akbarnagar to Kahalgaon is Gaya Howrah Express (13024) which travels a distance of 44 kms in just 1 hrs. The slowest train from Akbarnagar to Kahalgaon is Jaynagar Howrah (Dhuliyan) Passenger (UnReserved) (53042) which travels a distance of 44 kms in 1 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Akbarnagar to Kahalgaon is Anand Vihar Terminal Sealdah (Upper India) Express (13120) which reaches Kahalgaon with an average delay of just 1 mints. The most delayed train from Akbarnagar to Kahalgaon is Rajgir Howrah Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (53044) which reaches Kahalgaon with an average delay of over 1 hrs 12 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.