Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Akaltara to Bamra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Akaltara to Bamra is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 80 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 110 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Akaltara to Bamra is South Bihar Express (13287) which travels a distance of 213 kms in just 3 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Akaltara to Bamra is Itwari Tatanagar Passenger (58112) which travels a distance of 213 kms in 6 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Akaltara to Bamra is Bilaspur Tatanagar Passenger (58114) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Akaltara to Bamra is South Bihar Express (13287) which reaches Bamra with an average delay of over 1 hrs 31 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.