Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Ajmer to Malkajgiri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ajmer to Malkajgiri is Rs 1915 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2785 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 720 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3310 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 920 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Ajmer to Malkajgiri is Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express (17019) which travels a distance of 1853 kms in just 37 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Ajmer to Malkajgiri is Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express (17019) which travels a distance of 1853 kms in 37 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Ajmer to Malkajgiri is Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express (17019) which reaches Malkajgiri with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ajmer to Malkajgiri is Jaipur Hyderabad Weekly Express (17019) which reaches Malkajgiri with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ajmer is located in Rajasthan, at a distance of 135 km from the state capital Jaipur. It is an ancient pilgrimage center and one of the holiest shrines for the Muslims in India. Once Ajmer was home to many dynasties - Mughals were the most popular among them. Ajmer is famous for the Dargah Sharif also known as the Dargah of Garib Nawaz which is the tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. There are also other attractions like the Taragarh Fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpara, Mayo College, Ana Sagar Lake and Nasiyan. The summers are simmering with temperatures rising up to a maximum of 40 degrees and the winters are quite cool with temperatures not going beyond 25 degrees Celsius. So the best time to visit this city would be in the winter months of October to March. The railway station is located within the city itself connecting to Delhi, Agra, Ahmadabad, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport, about 132 km away. Ajmer has a good road network with buses plying to and from this place to neighboring cities. Ajmer has 1 railway station - Ajmer Jn (AII).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.