Jaipur Hyderabad Special Fare Special (02732) departs from Ajmer Jn station (AII) at and arrives Dharmabad station (DAB) at taking a total of 27 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1496 kms.
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Ajmer to Dharmabad can be found in above table.
Ajmer to Dharmabad Jaipur Hyderabad Special Fare Special (02732) departs from Ajmer Jn station (AII) at and arrives Dharmabad station (DAB) at .
The fastest train from Ajmer to Dharmabad is Jaipur Hyderabad Special Fare Special (02732) which travels a distance of 1496 kms in just 27 hrs 45 mints. The slowest train from Ajmer to Dharmabad is Ajmer Hyderabad Urs Special (07126) which travels a distance of 1496 kms in 29 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Ajmer to Dharmabad is Jaipur Hyderabad Special Fare Special (02732) which reaches Dharmabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ajmer to Dharmabad is Jaipur Hyderabad Special Fare Special (02732) which reaches Dharmabad with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Ajmer is located in Rajasthan, at a distance of 135 km from the state capital Jaipur. It is an ancient pilgrimage center and one of the holiest shrines for the Muslims in India. Once Ajmer was home to many dynasties - Mughals were the most popular among them. Ajmer is famous for the Dargah Sharif also known as the Dargah of Garib Nawaz which is the tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. There are also other attractions like the Taragarh Fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpara, Mayo College, Ana Sagar Lake and Nasiyan. The summers are simmering with temperatures rising up to a maximum of 40 degrees and the winters are quite cool with temperatures not going beyond 25 degrees Celsius. So the best time to visit this city would be in the winter months of October to March. The railway station is located within the city itself connecting to Delhi, Agra, Ahmadabad, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport, about 132 km away. Ajmer has a good road network with buses plying to and from this place to neighboring cities. Ajmer has 1 railway station - Ajmer Jn (AII).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.