Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Ajmer to Baran can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Ajmer to Baran is Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1815 in First AC (1A), Rs 1005 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 145 in None (GN) and Rs 705 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Ajmer to Baran is Ajmer Durg Weekly Express (18208) which travels a distance of 441 kms in just 7 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Ajmer to Baran is Ajmer Santragachi Weekly Express (18010) which travels a distance of 424 kms in 7 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Ajmer to Baran is Ajmer Santragachi Weekly Express (18010) which reaches Baran with an average delay of just 9 mints. The most delayed train from Ajmer to Baran is Dayodaya Express (12182) which reaches Baran with an average delay of over 53 mints.
Ajmer is located in Rajasthan, at a distance of 135 km from the state capital Jaipur. It is an ancient pilgrimage center and one of the holiest shrines for the Muslims in India. Once Ajmer was home to many dynasties - Mughals were the most popular among them. Ajmer is famous for the Dargah Sharif also known as the Dargah of Garib Nawaz which is the tomb of the Sufi Saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti. There are also other attractions like the Taragarh Fort, Adhai din ka Jhonpara, Mayo College, Ana Sagar Lake and Nasiyan. The summers are simmering with temperatures rising up to a maximum of 40 degrees and the winters are quite cool with temperatures not going beyond 25 degrees Celsius. So the best time to visit this city would be in the winter months of October to March. The railway station is located within the city itself connecting to Delhi, Agra, Ahmadabad, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Mumbai.The nearest airport is the Jaipur International Airport, about 132 km away. Ajmer has a good road network with buses plying to and from this place to neighboring cities. Ajmer has 1 railway station - Ajmer Jn (AII).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.