Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra trains

Wed, February 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Sarvodaya Express
12473


ADI


SVDK
29:40
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) Express
12475


ADI


SVDK
29:40
- - W - - - -
RLWL27/WL10
71%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL38/WL16
59%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
RLWL127/WL81
41%
Trends
checked 12 hrs ago
Jamnagar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express
12477


ADI


SVDK
29:40
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
19415


ADI


SVDK
35:45
- - - - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra train time table

Sarvodaya Express (12473) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 29 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1747 kms. Ahmedabad Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express (19415) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 35 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1720 kms. Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) Express (12475) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 29 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1746 kms. Jamnagar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express (12477) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at taking a total of 29 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1747 kms.

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra train Seat Availability

In Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) Express (12475), seat availability status is RLWL27/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL127/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra is Rs 1740 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2555 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3080 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 835 in Sleeper (SL).

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra Sarvodaya Express 12473

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra Sarvodaya Express (12473) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.1805 in Third AC, Rs.2625 in Second AC and Rs.680 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra Jamnagar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express 12477

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra Jamnagar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express (12477) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.1805 in Third AC, Rs.2625 in Second AC and Rs.680 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express 19415

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express (19415) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.1740 in Third AC, Rs.2555 in Second AC and Rs.645 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) Express 12475

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) Express (12475) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Vaishno Devi Katra station (SVDK) at . Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra train fare is Rs.1805 in Third AC, Rs.2625 in Second AC and Rs.680 in Sleeper for this train. In Hapa Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sarvodaya) Express (12475), seat availability status is RLWL27/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 71% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL38/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL127/WL81 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra is Sarvodaya Express (12473) which travels a distance of 1747 kms in just 29 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra is Ahmedabad Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express (19415) which travels a distance of 1720 kms in 35 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra is Sarvodaya Express (12473) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Vaishno Devi Katra is Jamnagar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express (12477) which reaches Vaishno Devi Katra with an average delay of over 2 hrs 45 mints.

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).

About Vaishno Devi Katra

Vaishno Devi is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir (Jammu region). Vaishno Devi temple is one of the most popular religious spot in India. More than 10 million pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi every year. The temple is located on a 2800 ft high Trikuta Mountain. To go to Vaishno Devi, you first go to Jammu (a major railway head in North India). From Jammu, travel by road to Katra - 50 km. Katra serves as the base camp for pilgrims who visit Vaishno Devi. At Katra, one has to register for the Yatra. Around Katra, there are many caves where Devis (Goddesses) and Devatas (Gods) of Hindu mythology prefer to stay. Also one can visit Shiv Khori Gufa - some 4 hours drive on dusty and rough road. The cave is more than 150 mts long and there is a Svayambhu Lingum, which constantly baths in a milky lime fluid dripping from the ceiling. The route from Jammu to Shiv Khori is full of beautiful and picturesque mountains, waterfalls and lakes. Nearest airport from Vaishno Devi is in Jammu, just 34 km away. Vaishno Devi Katra has 1 railway station - Vaishno Devi Katra (SVDK).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.