Hide Fare
Show Fare

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train seat availability & fare

Wed, June 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Bhuj Jabalpur Summer Special Fare Special
01709


ADI


UJN
09:35
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sare Jahan Se Achchha Express
19413


ADI


UJN
19:40
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Gorakhpur Express
15046


ADI


UJN
07:50
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi)
11463


ADI


UJN
08:50
- T W T F - S
RLWL6/WL3
76%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
RLWL32/WL20
21%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
RLWL42/WL33
21%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
RLWL127/WL102
22%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Somnath Jabalpur Express (via Bina)
11465


ADI


UJN
08:50
M - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Shanti Express
19309


ADI


UJN
08:20
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL3
53%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
PQWL16/WL12
27%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
PQWL20/WL12
18%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
PQWL66/WL47
19%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express
19165


ADI


UJN
08:35
- - W - F - S
--
PQWL30/WL14
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL53/WL21
31%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL299/WL225
39%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express
19167


ADI


UJN
08:35
M T - T - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhuj Shalimar Superfast Express
22829


ADI


UJN
08:10
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Patna Express
19421


ADI


UJN
08:05
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train time table

Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express (19165) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 456 kms. Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 456 kms. Ahmedabad Patna Express (19421) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 456 kms. Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 456 kms. Shanti Express (19309) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 456 kms.

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train Seat Availability

In Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL39/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Shanti Express (19309), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL51/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn is Rs 1745 in First AC (1A), Rs 140 in None (GN), Rs 725 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1035 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express 19165

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Ahmedabad Darbhanga Sabarmati Express (19165) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1035 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express 19167

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1035 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Shanti Express 19309

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Shanti Express (19309) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.1745 in First AC, Rs.140 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1035 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Shanti Express (19309), seat availability status is PQWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 42% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL10/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 18% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL51/WL32 in Sleeper (SL) with 23% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) 11463

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.1745 in First AC, Rs.140 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1035 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Somnath Jabalpur Express (Via Itarsi) (11463), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 79% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 31% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL39/WL21 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL94/WL71 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Ahmedabad Patna Express 19421

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn Ahmedabad Patna Express (19421) departs from Ahmedabad Jn station (ADI) at and arrives Ujjain Jn station (UJN) at . Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train fare is Rs.140 in None, Rs.725 in Third AC, Rs.1035 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train.

Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn is Okha Gorakhpur Express (15046) which travels a distance of 456 kms in just 7 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn is Sare Jahan Se Achchha Express (19413) which travels a distance of 964 kms in 19 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn is Ahmedabad Varanasi Sabarmati Express (19167) which reaches Ujjain Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Ahmedabad to Ujjain Jn is Bhuj Jabalpur Summer Special Fare Special (01709) which reaches Ujjain Jn with an average delay of over 5 hrs 54 mints.

About Ahmedabad

Ahmedabad lies on the banks of Sabarmati river is the largest city in the state of Gujarat. It has been declared World Heritage City by UNESCO in year 2017. Ahmedabad is an education hub having some of the prestigious colleges of the nation. It has one of the only two kite museums around the world which kite lovers can explore and cherish. It is home to the Father of the nation-Mahatama Gandhi who were born on these land. It has many beautiful monuments and architectures like the Jama Masjid, Siddi Sayyed Mosque and is full of gardens and lakes. Ahmedabad is well connected via roads, railway and airways. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport (AMD) is located 9 kms away from the central Ahmedabad and serves the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar of Gujarat. It is known for textile mills industry and is an entrepreneurial paradise. Ahmedabad is also known for large variety of vegan dishes and cuisines. Ahmedabad has 2 railway stations - Ahmedabad Jn (ADI) and Sabarmati Jn (SBI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.